Training Camp Updates - Day 7 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day 7

i think the fans get just as personally invested in their team/players as the beat writers do with their takes.....

so, when those two stances collide everything feels like it's "agenda driven"

once the games start counting all the TC takes go out the window anyway

Funny that when Rosen makes some good throws, the 3YPC twitter goes silent.

Yeah you definitely didn't just make that up out of the clear blue sky.

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 25
Rosen makes an appearance....perfect lob into a void in the back of the end zone. O'Leary, TD

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 26
Josh Rosen shows some touch. Quicker today at the Goal line.

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 26
Rosen, pretty sharp on the over route

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
QB warmup. 10 yard snap throws. Rosen spinning it better. This is a good warmup

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
Good reps here. Risen quick on check down. Rosen to Horn on an over route. Pretty sharp stuff Best two reps of camp for Josh.

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
More 1v1. Bruce Butler, nice back shoulder from Rosen

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
Rosen displays pretty impressive touch to Nick O'Leary...TD

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 31
Best segment of practice for Josh Rosen since start of camp

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 31
Josh Rosen now...sharp on an out route to Preston William's. (To the right)

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 31
Sharp skinny post to Preston Williams from Josh Rosen.

Hell, he was virtually the only person at the end of the first week to declare that Josh Rosen had won BOTH of the final two practices.

It's one thing to have an agenda, it's another to have an agenda just to have one. No one is showing why their "agenda" is wrong or that it's based on nothing but personal bias instead of legitimate observation

Is Travis your cousin or something? Seriously, just let it go.

Agreed, but what do you expect? If someone holds an opinion its not exactly crazy they express it. All im saying is it's worthless to just point out "their agenda" unless you have facts to disprove it
I mean, just read the content out there. It's pretty clear. As someone else mentions, when Rosen does something good (which we can basically verify by the fact that multiple other sources post it), 3YPC account says nothing. Even when he's completing passes it's "boring" and "check downs". When, perhaps the boring check down was exactly what was needed in that instance. Never writing anything positive, only ever pointing out the negative - it's a clear agenda. It's as much a fact as anything.

I usually find the camp hot takes don’t add up to a hill of beans once we start playing preseason games.

Last year Tory mctyer was a stud then the preseason came and I was like uhh jag

Unfortunately this is all we have to go off of right now. Won’t be long before I can see them for myself and I won’t even care what the media takes are.

Not to mention live real time looks aren’t the easiest to get right period. Add in 100 degree heat and being field level you can miss a lot

I mean, just read the content out there. It's pretty clear. As someone else mentions, when Rosen does something good (which we can basically verify by the fact that multiple other sources post it), 3YPC account says nothing. Even when he's completing passes it's "boring" and "check downs". When, perhaps the boring check down was exactly what was needed in that instance. Never writing anything positive, only ever pointing out the negative - it's a clear agenda. It's as much a fact as anything.

This is a lie. Good lookin out.

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 25
Rosen makes an appearance....perfect lob into a void in the back of the end zone. O'Leary, TD

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 26
Josh Rosen shows some touch. Quicker today at the Goal line.

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 26
Rosen, pretty sharp on the over route

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
QB warmup. 10 yard snap throws. Rosen spinning it better. This is a good warmup

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
Good reps here. Risen quick on check down. Rosen to Horn on an over route. Pretty sharp stuff Best two reps of camp for Josh.

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
More 1v1. Bruce Butler, nice back shoulder from Rosen

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 27
Rosen displays pretty impressive touch to Nick O'Leary...TD

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 31
Best segment of practice for Josh Rosen since start of camp

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 31
Josh Rosen now...sharp on an out route to Preston William's. (To the right)

Three Yards Per Carry
@3YardsPerCarry

Jul 31
Sharp skinny post to Preston Williams from Josh Rosen.

I will say that I’m getting more intrigued by this Preston Williams character off of the padded and overall reports

Sounds very promising

According to a tweet I've read, by Cameron Wolfe, both Calhoun and Needham held their own playing with the 1st string offense and defense. Not sure what to make of that, but it sure seems like Flores and Company like these 2 players. Preston Williams at the very end of practice, made a sensational play on a long pass, where he got behind the defense, during a two minute drill, to set up a FG attempt. This according to a tweet from Luis Sung. Looks like the young man, can play?

I usually find the camp hot takes don’t add up to a hill of beans once we start playing preseason games.

Last year Tory mctyer was a stud then the preseason came and I was like uhh jag

Unfortunately this is all we have to go off of right now. Won’t be long before I can see them for myself and I won’t even care what the media takes are.

Not to mention live real time looks aren’t the easiest to get right period. Add in 100 degree heat and being field level you can miss a lot
Exactly, right now we're creating opinions out of gossip, gossip which in some cases comes from highly unreliable individuals. The games will tell the real story. Right now, the only real information is who is practicing with the 1s and 2s and who is injured.

Back
Top Bottom