Training Camp Updates - Day Five | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Five

I could be way, way, way out there in left field on this, but it sounds like his observation on which qb is performing better thus far in training camp.

I mean I hope people aren't naive enough to believe Rosen doesn't know Fitz is leading the way right now. Coach Flo saying it shouldn't come as a surprise and quite honestly his main concern needs to be continued improvement so when his time comes he will be the best form of Josh Rosen he can be.

This isn't a race to start the scrimmage, preseason or even week 1 . . . Josh will get his shot at some point in 2019 (unless Fitzmagic goes on some Foles type run all year which he has never done) and that is when it will matter.

No it is not meant to downplay him running a clear second, obviously best case scenario would see him dominating everything in his sight as soon as he stepped on the field in Davie . . . But this is far from a definitive anything in regards to his future potential here.

Day 5 is here, let's get em boys!

Travis Wingfield‏ @WingfieldNFL 1m1 minute ago

Travis Wingfield Retweeted Joe Marino

This seems to be the common opinion from outside Miami, but I don't know how you build a program on competition and then turn around and hand the job to the guy that has been significantly behind another.

Travis Wingfield added,

Joe Marino @TheJoeMarino
Nothing could be more pointless than the Miami #Dolphins starting Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback this season.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

I like the like button but where is the unlike button so you can show you disagree with the point some poster is making...
There is no dislike button for obvious reasons. If you want to disagree with a poster, quote their post and debate your side.

Come on Rosen, we've all seen the cycle before...

Dn5z-7wUcAA5FDg.jpg:large

Ha ha “suck”

The thing worth mentioning as well is all of the coaches are also saying they are hot surprised Fitz is a but ahead as Rosen was already behind when he arrived at Miami and due to the CBA contact with the staff and practices was limited

Appears to be O-line changes
Deiter might be early beneficiary of OL coach change. Getting look at starting LG. We'll see if it lasts
Jesse Davis also getting look at 1st team RT. Remember, this is all experimental for now, nothing permanent
Will Holden at RG, for now...Kilgore at center, Tunsil at LT

Chris Perkins

Back
Top Bottom