Training Camp Updates - Day Four | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Four

A
Yes we do. Pads days are a big deal. Oline play in pads can’t be blown off

Absolutely. Based on tweets it seems both QBs looked pretty rough today. Would not be surprising if it was a direct result of poor OL play day 2 in pads.

Here’s competition for the #1 overall pick next year (and as a result legit Miami qb competition)

Wouldn’t surprise me if greens traded at the deadline. That team may be waiving the white flag by the bye week

I wonder if @TedSlimmJr would be okay with Tua playing for Cincinnati under Zac Taylor?

We haven’t heard a thing from tbe Maryland lb Watson and I thought for sure that kid would show up in pads.

Might just be buried

He had a touchdown saving tackle yesterday on the goal line

Re: Preston Williams. Every single year we have an unheralded WR who we need to keep because he's going to be amazing. Every year we put them in PS and they end up disappearing into oblivion. Except Chris Hogan, but a lot of that is on Tom Brady.

Hopefully this year is different, but I'm not holding my breath.

I figured the offense would be the stronger unit this year (it will be). This defense shouldn't be "beating the hell" out of any offense. That's concerning.

Don't underestimate the powers of good coaching. Flores will make sure the defense is ready for prime time.

I figured the offense would be the stronger unit this year (it will be). This defense shouldn't be "beating the hell" out of any offense. That's concerning.
Not for those that want a 2 win season. Go with the flow.

There's a reason why Arizona moved on from a QB they drafted in the top 10 just last season. They knew they could do better than Rosen and they were in a great position to do so. I hope the Dolphins are smart enough to realize that by the end of this season also.

There's a reason why Arizona moved on from a QB they drafted in the top 10 just last season. They knew they could do better than Rosen and they were in a great position to do so. I hope the Dolphins are smart enough to realize that by the end of this season also.
Pretty bold statement after 4 days of training camp

We'll see.

There are "reasons" they moved on, but that doesn't mean they were good reasons. AZ isn't exactly the poster franchise for making wise choices.

Obviously, our Dolphins haven't been a whole lot better the last decade+, either. He'll get a fair opportunity here, and that's all he can ask.

AFA the staff making the "right" choice? If they are prone to horrible decisions, it's all irrelevant anyway, and this whole sad circle repeats in 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom