Training Camp Updates - Day Four | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Four

There’s a reason 11 teams moved on from him (Sarcasm)....just love the rush to judgement lack patience world of today...Anybody who has truly been around for more than a few minutes knows QB is the hardest position in professional sports...more often than not a QB needs time to adjust to an offense, the players around him and to get confidence in your situation. (The lightbulb going on)....I’ll give the QB’s a couple of weeks of camp before I blast them.

Here’s competition for the #1 overall pick next year (and as a result legit Miami qb competition)

Wouldn’t surprise me if greens traded at the deadline. That team may be waiving the white flag by the bye week

I don’t understand why he was still on their roster to begin with. They missed an opportunity to flip him at his peak.

He’s still a specimen who could recover in time for a decent in season trade, but new regimes need to learn the value talented vets bring to a rebuild isn’t on the field. It’s draft picks.

From the videos posted by @Banksy, it seems that an overall theme is that the players, not the coaches, will establish their roles. I like this approach at this early time of camp, but at some point, they need to communicate (to the players) more precicely what will be their roles, and what is expected.

I don’t understand why he was still on their roster to begin with. They missed an opportunity to flip him at his peak.

He’s still a specimen who could recover in time for a decent in season trade, but new regimes need to learn the value talented vets bring to a rebuild isn’t on the field. It’s draft picks.

If he’s healthy he’s still 1200 and 10 all day long with a competent qb

I still think he fetches a 1 if he’s in fact traded

Witb regards to rosen he didn’t have the accuracy issues in college that he did in zona or in camp with us to date.

So not sure what’s up with the inconsistencies there. Is it lack of familiarity with the skill players is it heads still spinning on yet another new offense or is it the players lack of development. Or is it the dreaded mix of all 3

Miami Dolphins practice report: Day 4 (Sunday)

AR-190727675.jpg

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/20190728/miami-dolphins-practice-report-day-4-sunday

That’s awesome. Follow your dream. Nobody can say he doesn’t grind.

He's a nice listen. Usually I let the podcasts build up and then listen to them back to back on the weekend.

Ballage is going to be the "starting" RB this year.

Drake will be a scat back, 3rd down weapon.

I'm sure we'll see a lot of two back sets also.

He's a nice listen. Usually I let the podcasts build up and then listen to them back to back on the weekend.

I'm sure we'll see a lot of two back sets also.
Yes, but one of them will be a FB.

Rosen seems to be underwhelming I thought he would show out better with Training Camp.

Team and writers seem to be behind Fitzpatrick.

Fitzpatrick showing good leadership.

but. but..but. we don't know what we have yet! simply put this was a desperate move by a desperate franchise and we're already seeing this kid - atleast at this point- simply doesn't have "it."
better be carefull. fitzpatrick will win 6-7 games and we'll miss out on the big 3 in 2020. dolphins gonna dolphin.

I say it's early. We have a new staff and watching all the film in the world is not the same as seeing them live. Then they have to learn what everybody does well and meld it to their offensive philosophy, make it all fit as it were. It may have been a mistake having them in pads 2 days in a row, no recovery time, but Shoes would have had them out there 4 times a day in pads. IMO knowing the weaknesses of this team, it's still early,let them learn the playbook and define their roles but if their still weak in 2 weeks, we know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom