Training Camp Updates - Day Three | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Three

Vincent Taylor is quickly becoming my favorite Dolphin. He's the typical late round find that improves with experience and good coaching. He was excellent against the run in college and its holding true as a pro.

Makes sense.

Based on your avatar you like bigs!

:)

Still think Rosen ends up the starter. Grier traded a second round pick for him.

Quote of the day
“Josh stayed at my house during the offseason so we spent some time together. It was nice. I always try to do what I feel like I would want for somebody to do for me if I was on a new team. So just bringing him in, us learning the offense together, and just having a buddy around to build that chemistry.”

— Kenny Stills on inviting new quarterback Josh Rosen to live with him during offseason workouts in May after Rosen was first acquired by the Dolphins this offseason.

Coach Flores speaks like a man on a mission.

Haven't had a coach with that type of command of a media session since Shula and that matters, means he's just as tough on his players.

Haven't had a coach with that type of command of a media session since Shula and that matters, means he's just as tough on his players.
Suddenly I remember wanting that rageaholic DC from the Cowboys

Quote of the day
“Josh stayed at my house during the offseason so we spent some time together. It was nice. I always try to do what I feel like I would want for somebody to do for me if I was on a new team. So just bringing him in, us learning the offense together, and just having a buddy around to build that chemistry.”

— Kenny Stills on inviting new quarterback Josh Rosen to live with him during offseason workouts in May after Rosen was first acquired by the Dolphins this offseason.
The mark of a good man: thinking beyond himself and acting towards others the way he would want others acting towards him.
"When you see beyond yourself, you may find peace of mind is waiting there."

Kenny Stills is the leader of a franchise who is the leader in the NFL in humanitarian endeavors, and raising money.

I think he will win or at least should be up for the Walter Payton award..

Very deep cat..

Really? Where the players are only three days And their first practice in pads your passing judgment on someone learning a new technique and scheme?

I think Beasley meant that Taylor is making his presence felt. Like he's not flying under the radar after making good plays. He's having a good camp and everyone seems to be noticing.

Kenny Stills is the leader of a franchise who is the leader in the NFL in humanitarian endeavors, and raising money.

I think he will win or at least should be up for the Walter Payton award..

Very deep cat..

Yeah I like Kenny. Definitely exemplifies that football players can (and do) think intelligently outside of the sports realm.

Quote of the day

Kenny Stills is one hell of an individual. The charity work he does and the teammate he is... ****in respect.

People love to bash the Dolphins but man, the organization, players are class. I saw the Dolphins recently donated 1.5 million dollars to something. Way above having an owner getting handys.

He's SAYING the right things, EMPHASIZING the right things, and DOING the right things. Will it result in a better team? I'm optimistic, but no one knows how this will play out

Back
Top Bottom