Training Camp Updates - Day Three | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Three

I think you are going to see some interesting names emerge to make the roster as far as defense goes. What we are trying to do defensively is very much night and day from... whatever Burke wanted to do
We have real defensive coaches now. Will be interesting and fun to watch.

Yeah Hoops, kids made some plays over the last 3 days.

Deion said at the combine watching his movement skills more safety than corner. And his timed speed I believe lended itself more to that also.

Thought I saw a hiccup in his transition too

I think what you are seeing is what to expect from Fitz...he is going to have a few great days, then some pretty rough ones. How the games will go during the season as well if he is the starter.

Sounds like Flores got the D riled up for the full contact goal line stance. Honestly love what I heard about that. While the offense needs to get tougher too the D has been so soft for basically 5 years
Imagine that dude working with the backers hands on in that situation, his former playing position..hyped up I’m sure.. love this freakin guy..

Wouldn't be nice for once to have Miami find it's long term answer at Head Coach. And even better a long term solution in the Front Office. Miami made moves within the front office with some of the hires that have me really excited about the prospects of a constant flow of solid drafting and unearthing of talent within the late rounds and UDFA. Flores sure seems like a rock solid hire. I've wished for years for a tough, physical and smart football team, Miami may be moving in that direction under Brian Flores.

Armando going to get his hand slapped - hear there not suppose to talk formations

Hear, hear!

Excellent work counselor.

I move that the offender be fined, and fined an amount significant enough that he is forced to seek new employment.

All in agreement raise your hand and say aye. :p

Back
Top Bottom