Training Camp Updates - Day Three | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Three

Hear, hear!

Excellent work counselor.

I move that the offender be fined, and fined an amount significant enough that he is forced to seek new employment.

All in agreement raise your hand and say aye. :p

think a nice talking too from Flores will get the job done.

Deion said at the combine watching his movement skills more safety than corner. And his timed speed I believe lended itself more to that also.

Thought I saw a hiccup in his transition too

Really good instincts and aggression. Made a lot of plays, but his lack of athleticism limits what you can ask of him.

Really good instincts and aggression. Made a lot of plays, but his lack of athleticism limits what you can ask of him.

Which in this defense will be fine. Not saying he'd contribute extensively if at all, but no reason he can't have a run like Sterling Moore did

Interested to hear more about Kenneth Farrow in Training Camp. I saw a little clip in mini camp and my immediate reaction was to ask - who the hell is the RB #34 with muscles? Who's wearing Ricky's old number? He looks good. I immediately looked it up on the Dolphins website. Turns out that Farrow spent last year on the New England Patriots Practice Squad. With all of the ex Patriots now on our coaching staff, including the Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator, he may have impressed somebody. Kenneth came from the University of Houston.

Last edited:
Interested to hear more about Kenneth Farrow in Training Camp. I saw a little clip in mini camp and my immediate reaction was to ask - who the hell is the RB #34 with muscles? Who's wearing Ricky's old number? I immediately looked it up on the Dolphins website. Turns out that Farrow spent last year on the New England Patriots Practice Squad. With all of the ex Patriots now on our coaching staff, including the Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator, he may have impressed somebody. Turns out that Kenneth came from the University of Houston.
I know of Farrow from his time in the AAF. I didn’t watch a ton of the games but he stood out in the ones I did see. Also I believe he may have had a fumbling problem in the aaf too

After readings on what went on in camp today with pads, hearing there were some O-line issues scares me a bit, but D is always ahead of Offense, and I have a feeling with Flores as our HC, we might have to start getting used to our defense being much better and more consistent then normal.

Love hearing that Rosen is starting to show progress, and looking effective. I could care less about taking one of the top QBs next year, I want our just as young QB we have now to become the star we have been waiting for..."A bird in hand is always better then two in the bush."

Back
Top Bottom