Translation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Translation

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Think more. He was indeed involved in personell decisions. He didn't have the final say...and in reality, he still won't.

Get some Windex and clean off that crystal ball...

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Get some Windex and clean off that crystal ball...

No need. Mine is based on established patterns of behavior. Yours is based on wishful thinking.

Originally posted by inFINSible
You are totally FOS Rick.

And since you are reduced to personal attacks, I'll take that as a concession that you have no argument.

No need. Mine is based on established patterns of behavior. Yours is based on wishful thinking.

Established patterns of behavior? Man you're diluted.

You claim that Spielman DIDN'T pick the WR in the draft last year because that was his feelings and decision?

WAKE UP!

You have no basis, and are therefore disregarded.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rick Spielman as Lap Dog Theory has reared it's ugly head once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Established patterns of behavior? Man you're diluted.

Perhaps you're right...I did drink a lot of water today.
:rolleyes:
Get a dictionary.

Hey Rick, Now that we got the Rick Spielman theory out of the way......

I have a few questions:

1. Do UFO's exist?

2. Who killed Kennedy?

3. Is there really a Bigfoot?

4. Does the Lochness Monster exist?

Cyber-English-Professors......LMAO!!!

Like I said....disregarded!

Umm...Einstein...if you were disregarding me, you wouldn't have read my last post. Ooops...

Originally posted by Section126
Hey Rick, Now that we got the Rick Spielman theory out of the way......

I have a few questions:

1. Do UFO's exist?

Seeing as how a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object, of course it exists...there are many flying objects that people on the ground can't identify. That doesn't mean they're aliens.

2. Who killed Kennedy?

The VJ from MTV? She's DEAD? Damn, I liked her...

3. Is there really a Bigfoot?

Yes, there is...my son went to a Monster Truck show and saw Bigfoot just a couple years ago.

4. Does the Lochness Monster exist?

I don't know...I've never seen a good lochness of him.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
OK We are basically going to keep things the same but maybe if we bring Dan in the Fans will be so happy about Dan they won't realize that nothing really has changed.

Great attitude, however I do understand why you think that.

But I'm looking at it this way. Wanny will be able to coach, something that he is very good at. Something that had to be effected in a negative way while playing GM as well.

Rick will be able to make decisions without having to get approval, and I think most will agree Rick knows what he's doing when it comes to talent.

Marino brings instant credibility, and no one can question him. He has a built in 15-year pass like Shu's did. Mainly because Miami fans will not like it if Marino is fired, until they feel he deserves to be fired. Same situation with Shu's. If things go badly, he will leave, he won't be fired. You do not fire legends, they leave.

Things could have gone better, but all in all I think this gives the Dolphins their best option to win it all now.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Translation

Originally posted by ohall

Great attitude

As if his attitude affects whether he's right or not...

Things could have gone better, but all in all I think this gives the Dolphins their best option to win it all now.

Well, that would be one way of looking at it. Not the RIGHT way, mind you, a blindly optimistic way, but still an amusing way of seeing things.

Re: Re: Re: Translation

Well, that would be one way of looking at it. Not the RIGHT way, mind you, a blindly optimistic way, but still an amusing way of seeing things.

Amusing in what way?

BB

Re: Re: Re: Translation

Not the right way, how would you know?

I most certainly don't know if it's the right way, and neither do you or does anyone else here for that matter.

Yeah you can either accept it, or whine like a girl like some do around here all the time.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom