Translation | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Translation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

Originally posted by ohall

Not the right way, how would you know?

This little thing called "past experience" from which some of us learn.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

Originally posted by Rick 1966

This little thing called "past experience" from which some of us learn.

Interesting, you have run a NFL franchise that has won it all?

If not just what in the world are you talking about?

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

Not the right way, how would you know?

I most certainly don't know if it's the right way, and neither do you or does anyone else here for that matter.

Yeah you can either accept it, or whine like a girl like some do around here all the time.

Oliver...

Don't bother ohall...some people evidently think they know everything, which is why they work for the NFL and own football teams.

Relentless pessimism is nothing but fear.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

Interesting, you have run a NFL franchise that has won it all?

If not just what in the world are you talking about?

Ah, so somehow you think that if you keep a team intact---with the same coach and GM, that has underachieved consistently year after year after year, that has missed the playoffs two years in a row despite having a great running game and some superstars on defense, that they will somehow reach the Superbowl because a Hall of Fame QB is now the figurehead of the front office?
That would be what we call NOT learning from history...

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Don't bother ohall...some people evidently think they know everything, which is why they work for the NFL and own football teams.

Granted. However to tell someone else their opinion is wrong, is just insulting IMO. Only time will reveal the truth. Until then we all have our POV's, no opinion is more valuable or less valuable. It's a shame some do not see it this way.

I may not 100% agree with this move, but I love the Dolphins I will not waste my time crying over what could be spilt milk. If we're going to sink, I will go down with this ship, What choice do I have? I will not cheer for another team.

Oliver...

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

More like Pollyanna optimism is nothing but fear. You're afraid to face the truth about the disaster of an offseason we are having.

However to tell someone else their opinion is wrong, is just insulting IMO.

But telling someone they aren't a "real fan" because they disagree with you is somehow not an insult...

Granted. However to tell someone else their opinion is wrong, is just insulting IMO. Only time will reveal the truth. Until then we all have our POV's, no opinion is more valuable or less valuable. It's a shame some do not see it this way.

I may not 100% agree with this move, but I love the Dolphins I will not waste my time crying over what could be spilt milk. If we're going to sink, I will go down with this ship, What choice do I have? I will not cheer for another team.

Oliver...

Hear hear o.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

Ah, so somehow you think that if you keep a team intact---with the same coach and GM, that has underachieved consistently year after year after year, that has missed the playoffs two years in a row despite having a great running game and some superstars on defense, that they will somehow reach the Superbowl because a Hall of Fame QB is now the figurehead of the front office?
That would be what we call NOT learning from history...

1st I don't agree with most of that. I think Dave is a good HC, and when they kept him it was the right choice, IMO there was not a better HC to replace him with. Short of Gibbs that is, and he wasn't coming here.

As far as the GM, I would have liked Thompson from Seattle, but it's not my choice.

Just because I do not agree with everything they do, I will not act like a spoilt child and whine about their decisions. This mainly has to do with the FACT they know more about football than all of combined on all the MBoards that discuss football.

Have your opinion, I'm not trying to stop you from having yours. However please do not tell me my POV is not right. I cannot tell you that, no one can. I can however tell you, I do not agree with you.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

But telling someone they aren't a "real fan" because they disagree with you is somehow not an insult...

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Translation

Oliver...

Just a change of subject to deflect incorrectness.

He made a point, I proved it wrong, he then began to infer I was ignorant...so on, so on, so on. He's just one of those legends-in-his-own-mind, prognosticator of all that is correct, I'm smarter because I got the last word types.

GO DOLPHINS!

1st I don't agree with most of that.

Reality is what it is, whether or not you agree with it.

I'm sure you'd like to forget it, but I have not.

I was going to warn you that he would attack your spelling too. ...But I was too late.....he's not here to do anything but flame.....you're wasting your time responding to him.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I was going to warn you that he would attack your spelling too. ...But I was too late.....he's not here to do anything but flame.....you're wasting your time responding to him.

I see.

Back
Top Bottom