True or False: Real Deal Tannehill has improved every week per the Eye Test? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

True or False: Real Deal Tannehill has improved every week per the Eye Test?

Real Deal Tannehill has improved every week per the Eye Test?

• True

Votes: 143 76.5%
  • False

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Just wanted to get people's thoughts on here. Do you guys feel that Tannehill has improved each week? I know statistically maybe not, but I am talking to those who watched each game and what they SEE. You know, passing the eye test so to speak.

To me there is no doubt about it. He still makes rookie mistakes, but thats exactly what he is. What stands out to me most is his ability to come back after **** hits the fan. The guy put us in position to win the game 2 times after that horrific pick 6. I just hope he keeps getting better.:D

P.S. After about week 5 or 6, is when I think we will truly see what this guy is really made of once teams have game tape on him and he needs to start making adjustments in his habits.

"homey" drivel...milksop.

NO.

not saying he wont, but at this time, absolutely not.

in fact, this locking on to his primary is making me big time nervous. i have watched that jet game twice now and he just isnt looking anywhere else and is missing a LOT of big time plays on the field. he has not improved there one bit.

he just hasnt gotten to where his eyes are helping him. from staring down his targets to not being able to look of safetys and moving nickel and dime defenders around with his eyes is hindering his game BIG TIME right now.

still hanging on to the ball a bit to long, but, thats rookie 101 stuff and the least of my worries, for now anyways.

he is a guy with a handful of college games and was politically handed the finz job. and its all showing BIG TIME right now.

and AGAIN, i will say, this is all RIGHT NOW! it doesnt mean it will be a month from now. i think if the team is continuing to play as hard as it has been and tanny hasnt improved on these weeknesses, a month from now he may be watching matt moore [as he should have been for a year or two anyways].

i havnt seen the dolphins running game this potent and this deep since the early 70's. would be nice to see a consistant passing game with it. brian hartline is finally looking like the real deal. he has made some huge plays, we just have to have our qb get the ball out a bit quicker to him. tanny has missed 3 ABSOLUTE TD'S to hartline so far. has over thrown him on big yardage plays [another tanny weekness] a half dozen times. think about hartline AND tannys stats had he connected on just half of those!!

not DOWN on tanny at all. he isnt doing anything that i thought he wouldnt so far considering his short college time and being rushed into the starting gig. just hope they dont break his confidence leaving him out there to long.

Best example was when he failed to look to his left where he would've found a wide open Bess in the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom