“Tua can’t play against man coverage.” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Tua can’t play against man coverage.”

The interesting thing, with Tua is all these stats and memes are proving 1 thing.......

It really doesn't matter what defense you use. Tua will destroy any schene you throw his way.

The only way to stop him is by giving him the leagues worst, historically, O line in the game.

People can disagree all they want. Tua makes this Oline look a heckuva lot better than it actually is. Cause they are not good. Pretty sure we witnessed that during the 3 game stretch Tua was out.

The oline didn't suddenly become good once Tua came back. That's as silly as those that conveniently believed the defense suddenly only played when Tua was starting.

I could only imagine what Tua could do with Phillys Oline lets sat.

Even if you give him last years receiving group. He would deal a death by a thousand cuts if he had a decent line.

He's just doing it quicker this year now that he has time for his receivers to get more than 10 yards downfield.
Yes it did, because armstead also came back. You forgot to leave out that little detail.

Yes it did, because armstead also came back. You forgot to leave out that little detail.

Yeah... that's a hard no.

Always an excuse with some of you.

Facts, Stats reality all support that the line suddenly looks better when Tua plays compared to others.

Armstead or not.

I was also under the impression Armstead missed alot of games... But according to PFR he only missed a big part of the Jets game...

1668206956785.png

edit: Yeah he missed week 6 too...

I was also under the impression Armstead missed alot of games... But according to PFR he only missed a big part of the Jets game...

View attachment 122508

edit: Yeah he missed week 6 too...
Yeah he also got hurt in the cincy game, dont think he was in there much after tua got hurt, i may be misremembering tho.

Yeah... that's a hard no.

Always an excuse with some of you.

Facts, Stats reality all support that the line suddenly looks better when Tua plays compared to others.

Armstead or not.
Dont try to lump me in with that group of people, I have never criticized tua on this forum. I think any time someone doesnt immediately agree with a post giving tua credit for EVERYTHING, that they assume that person is trying to diminish tuas value and that is not the case, at least not with me. I was merely pointing out that our offensive line also looks better largely in part to armsteads return, dont forget, this is a TEAM game.

Dont try to lump me in with that group of people, I have never criticized tua on this forum. I think any time someone doesnt immediately agree with a post giving tua credit for EVERYTHING, that they assume that person is trying to diminish tuas value and that is not the case, at least not with me. I was merely pointing out that our offensive line also looks better largely in part to armsteads return, dont forget, this is a TEAM game.

Uh huh

Now who's lumping someone in a group?

Back
Top Bottom