Tua come out or Tua not to come out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua come out or Tua not to come out

I think there’s going to be a handful of teams that are going to talk to him and his family personally in the next few months. If he thinks any of those teams are worth jumping to the NFL for and it’s in the top 15, I think he declares for the draft.
Me personally if I was GM he’d be one of my picks in the 1st round.

I think he comes out. As he said himself, a big risk is getting hurt once again. This could put an end to his professional career before it gets started and any chance of scoring big money. Going back in and becoming #1 again won't mean much more if he goes somewhere in the first round this year. He's already a huge name that everyone knows, going #1 in 2021 doesn't really do much for him.

I think he comes out. As he said himself, a big risk is getting hurt once again. This could put an end to his professional career before it gets started and any chance of scoring big money. Going back in and becoming #1 again won't mean much more if he goes somewhere in the first round this year. He's already a huge name that everyone knows, going #1 in 2021 doesn't really do much for him.
Plus he’d be entering a draft with most probably Fields and Lawrence, that can be 1,2,3 off the board in no particular order.

I think he’ll come out. There is a pretty high risk he could go back and get injured again if he went back to college, he’d get injured playing for free and would destroy his future draft status potentially, that’s the risk. If NFL teams show interest int he 1st round this year, then I would imagine he would come out, and depending upon his health or his hip, I would hope we are one of those teams?

I agree with the consensus that once he gets the sense he’ll go top 15 there will be much less reason for him to back to school.

I hope the Dolphins wind up with him on Draft Day. Moreso I hope he makes a full recovery.

I think he’ll come out. There is a pretty high risk he could go back and get injured again if he went back to college, he’d get injured playing for free and would destroy his future draft status potentially, that’s the risk. If NFL teams show interest int he 1st round this year, then I would imagine he would come out, and depending upon his health or his hip, I would hope we are one of those teams?

By the end of April his health status should be well documented. If he's on track for 2020 I can't see them passing on Tua, even if it means playing Fitz for another year

So he would use his redshirt to sit out next year and then what? Return to Alabama to play as a RS Senior and risk getting injured again? I don't really see the logic in that other than getting his degree before leaving Alabama.

Whatever his decision it will be made as a family and hopefully it works out for the best.

He needs to sit for a year. He should declare but he shouldnt start in year one mo matter how good he looks in pre season.

It seems like the best qbs sat for awhile. Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady.

Manning looked horrible his first year but turned out good.

Fitz will be the starter next year no matter who we select as a QB in the Draft

I still think they will take Tua - I think the football gods have lined up the stars for us to draft him if his medical records clear

The FO tore this roster apart for a reason - Tanny was healthy and at that time Tua was miles apart in the lead at no .1...

IMO Three things that may derail Tua’s selection is a team that leaps them a medical report and Cinci passes on Burrow which seems unlikely now that Tua is yesterday’s news

Back
Top Bottom