Tua come out or Tua not to come out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua come out or Tua not to come out

he better talk to Tom Brady about his paleo diet and electrolyte drink. From a medical standpoint the human body CAN regenerate and heal itself, though these days it doesnt because we treat our bodies like crap (and there's no money in curing anything so doctors wont tell you much). You see lots of young guys getting hurt (Andrew Luck) over and over. But yet you have Tom Brady who is 42 I think, and still good. Its no secret that lifestyle and diet is huge, so with Tua's injury I sure hope he consults with a personal chef and dietitian.

For there to be a debate on this subject -- on his part -- tells you ALL you need to know about

the severity of the injury/surgery/recovery and therefore the risk in this kids future...

Last edited:
For there to a debate on this subject -- on his part -- tells you ALL you need to know about

the severity of the injury/surgery/recovery and therefore the risk in this kids future...

he’s a risk but he’s also the only polished QB in this class, fits the offense and it happens to be a year where we have 5 day 1-2 picks so the capital is there to move and get him if within reach.

it’s a risk and I don’t think anyone is doubting that. He’s just a caliber of QB worth the risk

he’s a risk but he’s also the only polished QB in this class, fits the offense and it happens to be a year where we have 5 day 1-2 picks so the capital is there to move and get him if within reach.

it’s a risk and I don’t think anyone is doubting that. He’s just a caliber of QB worth the risk

And those are the key points here, I've said this before but to me at least it's just as big if not bigger risk gambling on being able to polish Herbert or Love, or if Fromm can translate to the big boy NFL game, than it is to gamble on Tua's health. What I think is indisputable by anyone who has watched him play is when he's out there he is as you say "polished" and little doubt if he can stay healthy can play in this league, there are significant doubts on everyone else, expect perhaps Burrow (although the one season of production argument plays out here)

There’s little upside to staying for him, other than the ego of being the number 1 pick.

In fact, this may be a best case scenario because if Cincinnati bypasses him, he is in position to be drafted by a team that isn’t a complete dumpster fire. The prospect of landing with a team like Miami, Pittsburgh, or even NE should be much more enticing than anything else. The money he’d make in a second contract with a legit team would be more than the second contract on a struggling team, in theory.

I would bet once the process starts and he knows which teams would move up for him, he ends up declaring.

If Miami skips on him I see him going to The Chargers, I think he’d do well over there. He can sit behind Rivers.

RE Risk = Understood. Question is, which the kid is 100% addressing in the video, is

it too much risk for early R1? Late R1? R2? etc. Beyond the hip issue I have to question

the kids basic durability at the NFL level. That's ANOTHER risk. Beyond that, he's smaller

but not exactly fleet footed (hence his last 2 surgeries) and certainly is NOT going to get

the protection/time he typically enjoyed at Bama. Last -- he's NOT going to be surrounded

by superior talent inflating his stats with 250YAC every game. I think you have to add ALL

that up and realize the kid (IMO) has a lot of "questions" that need to be considered.

I'm not saying stay away from him -- but I am saying let's be realistic.

If Miami skips on him I see him going to The Chargers, I think he’d do well over there. He can sit behind Rivers.

If for some reason he begins to slide, I bet we see NE move heaven and earth to snag him. The Saban-Belicheck connection is strong and he can sit a season behind Brady to fully rehab.

He'll come out and MANY on this site will bang the table for him to wind up here...

I'd love him to be a success so I can tell Bills and Eagles fans "I told you so."

I'd also love for him to fall on his face so I can tell those who wanted to roll the dice on damaged goods, "I told you so."

If he goes back, he goes back to 5 star position players...but none like he's playing with now.

I think Tua stays for his Senior Year. He get his degree and has another year to get healthy and reclaim his dominance.

I think if he feels he can go high first he comes out if not he’ll stay. That being said, that was the first interview I ever saw him and I was truly impressed.

I’m wondering if he has a clean bill of health and comes out Will he drop past our first pick?

I don't see the need to move up for him. If Tua comes out which I believe he will then he should be there at 4.....of course we might be drafting lower than that. I'm sure there are teams that are willing to take a chance on him but moving up for him on top of that I don't know about.

RE Risk = Understood. Question is, which the kid is 100% addressing in the video, is

it too much risk for early R1? Late R1? R2? etc. Beyond the hip issue I have to question

the kids basic durability at the NFL level. That's ANOTHER risk. Beyond that, he's smaller

but not exactly fleet footed (hence his last 2 surgeries) and certainly is NOT going to get

the protection/time he typically enjoyed at Bama. Last -- he's NOT going to be surrounded

by superior talent inflating his stats with 250YAC every game. I think you have to add ALL

that up and realize the kid (IMO) has a lot of "questions" that need to be considered.

I'm not saying stay away from him -- but I am saying let's be realistic.

i hear you on durability

Tuas yards per game is not the reason I’m drafting him. If his receivers weren’t allowed to run after they caught the ball he would still be the best QB in this class

Back
Top Bottom