Tua come out or Tua not to come out | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua come out or Tua not to come out

Thanks, bro. Just throwing my thoughts out there!

I wouldn't work him out expecting him to wow me. Keep it indoors. His hotel room and hallway. Go through the running motion, no stop watch. Some sit ups, flap jacks and crunches.

Or like I said, laser tag, mini-golf or something.

I just want to see natural motion, body language and his confidence on his hip.

If he has pain from the metal on his socket or sciatic pain, compensates, doesn't trust the hip 5 months in, those aren't getting any better. EVER.

He can tell the drs at the combine he has no pain but actually his sciatic nerve can be **** and he can just not say so.

I need to see a level of comfort that is congruent with the stage of recovery, not performance.

If Tua's rehab is on track, and you don't plan to play him until 2021, I don't see the value in putting him through a workout.

While I know it’s common to throw your rookie out there immediately, I don’t think it will ever be a bad idea to let a young QB sit and learn for a year

not suggesting it, but planning to do shouldnt be coveted as bad

There's a video interview posted earlier on this thread where he mentions and I quote, "there's metal in there, you know?".
:lol: I just realized when I read your post I thought it said the word "mental" which is what I thought Tua said during the interview. I now understand it is "metal" that I thought Tua said and you wrote. LOL

Back
Top Bottom