Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

ok I offer him a fair contract based on what I think he’s worth then.

If it’s me, I cannot operate a franchise based in other Gm’s stupidity to overpay my players, if the player wants to be here then let’s make a deal, if he has dreams of being the highest paid player and I don’t think he is then see ya, I will save that money, allocate his salary elsewhere and start over
Yeah, Tampa just screwed the entire safety market by paying Winfield like a CB.

Yeah, Tampa just screwed the entire safety market by paying Winfield like a CB.
I think positions are kind of irrelevant to some degree when your talking a great player who does many things to elevate your defense

Last edited:
It frustrates you that Grier didn’t extend Waddle already? Do you hear yourself?

Should he have done it before last season? With three years left on his rookie contract?

Or better yet, tell him and his agent “hey guys… so I want to extend you now while it makes all the sense for us but it’s literally the dumbest thing you could do… no, I don’t want to tear up your rookie contract and give you a new one.. why would I do that? No… instead, let me keep you on this rookie deal for a couple years and extend you to current market rate but those are just added on and it starts 3 years from now. Good deal right? This dude on Finheaven named Mr Clean suggested it. Really brilliant stuff.”

lol.
Davonta Smith and other WRs were recently extended. Their contracts will set the bar for Waddle's contract. I doubt Waddle will settle for the same as Smith got. The newest contract is usually a little more for comparable players.
You know, it is possible to disagree with me without being a ****y little smartass piece of shjit.

C
ok I offer him a fair contract based on what I think he’s worth then.

If it’s me, I cannot operate a franchise based in other Gm’s stupidity to overpay my players, if the player wants to be here then let’s make a deal, if he has dreams of being the highest paid player and I don’t think he is then see ya, I will save that money, allocate his salary elsewhere and start over
Can we / you wait until Tua gets extended before giving us 43 posts on why we shouldn't extend Holland? 😂

So it is your belief that our coach has an inferior philosophy, and that we would be better off going a different direction?
When you put i like that......Ill let you know in about 5 or 6 months.

It should start like this....

Greetings Tua!!

It is our collective recomendation that you stop choking in important games at once. Should you accomplish that, we will begin negotiations next spring 2025.

Respectfuly....

Chris Grear
General Manager
Miami Dolphins Football Team

Greetings Tua!!

It is our collective recomendation that you stop choking in important games at once. Should you accomplish that, we will begin negotiations next spring 2025.

Respectfuly....

Chris Grear
General Manager
I'm sure Tua could have a titillating response to that

People who want to shet on Tua should start a thread and be encouraged to go there and do their thing.

Hint hint to yellow and orange 🍊 people and their ilk.

The issues with the team have been dissected ad nauseam. The “problem” is not a single player or thing. It’s a litany of things.

Oline. Dropped passes. McD still learning. A phucked up D under the old guy. Paycheck players. On and on.

Tua is not the cause of Miami’s failures. Understand this and you will be much happier.

In the meantime, drink some cool water. Read a book. Do something else. Hating gets you nowhere, fool.

1715734230244.gif

Greetings Tua!!

Respectfuly....

Chris Grear
General Manager
Imagine taking the time to write a fantasy letter from someone but butchering their 5-letter last name :chuckle:

People who want to shet on Tua should start a thread and be encouraged to go there and do their thing.
The thing about that is whenever they do, and they do, the rah rah gang can't stay out either.

AFAIC, both extremes are equally ridiculous and annoying. Both only want an echo chambers of their own opinions. Hell, many would prefer not only separate threads, but would rather suppress different views entirely.

The world we living in today, I guess.

There is a "Miami Dolphins Rock" area reserved for only positive homer discussion. Perhaps you might want to check it out.

The thing about that is whenever they do, and they do, the rah rah gang can't stay out either.

AFAIC, both extremes are equally ridiculous and annoying. Both only want an echo chambers of their own opinions. Hell, many would prefer not only separate threads, but would rather suppress different views entirely.

The world we living in today, I guess.

There is a "Miami Dolphins Rock" area reserved for only positive homer discussion. Perhaps you might want to check it out.

Let someone start a "Tua and the Dolphins don't Rock" area and they can post away together.

Back
Top Bottom