Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

It should start like this....

Greetings Tua!!

It is our collective recomendation that you stop choking in important games at once. Should you accomplish that, we will begin negotiations next spring 2025.

Respectfuly....

Chris Grear
General Manager
Miami Dolphins Football Team
Some team would have gotten Peyton Manning in his prime under this management

Let someone start a "Tua and the Dolphins don't Rock" area and they can post away together.
Or...... And this may sound crazy..... Hear me out......

Ppl can just be free to post their opinions. If others disagree, they can either debate the issues respectfully without whining, just move on, or use the ignore function. There are options beyond repression.

There's no reason for ppl to be threatened by ideas, even if they disagree.

Ppl can just be free to post their opinions. If others disagree, they can either debate the issues respectfully without whining, just move on, or use the ignore function. There are options beyond repression.

I don't have a problem with other opinions if they are reasonable BUT you suggested the poster check out another area of the forum if he wants to be and read positive posts.

SO, I suggested a negative area of the forum for those who want to be negative.

It's ironic to see who liked your post as well.

I don't have a problem with other opinions if they are reasonable BUT you suggested the poster check out another area of the forum if he wants to be and read positive posts.

SO, I suggested a negative area of the forum for those who want to be negative.
I was not the one complaining. I was just listing possibly options.

Andyyahs has already ignored everyone that doesn’t think Tua is Dan Marino. Joe Montana and Tom Brady combined. why is he still griping over people’s simple opinions. Him and a few others make this site far worse and are borderline abusive to some people.

This site used to never have sarcastic laughter faces at people’s post now it’s every other post. It’s like a Facebook political forum now. What happened ???

Andyyahs has already ignored everyone that doesn’t think Tua is Dan Marino. Joe Montana and Tom Brady combined. why is he still griping over people’s simple opinions. Him and a few others make this site far worse and are borderline abusive to some people.

This site used to never have sarcastic laughter faces at people’s post now it’s every other post. It’s like a Facebook political forum now. What happened ???

Are you referring to the laughing one? It’s not meant as a sarcastic laugh it’s meant as that member found your post funny.

The thing about that is whenever they do, and they do, the rah rah gang can't stay out either.

AFAIC, both extremes are equally ridiculous and annoying. Both only want an echo chambers of their own opinions. Hell, many would prefer not only separate threads, but would rather suppress different views entirely.

The world we living in today, I guess.

There is a "Miami Dolphins Rock" area reserved for only positive homer discussion. Perhaps you might want to check it out.

You miss the point of my post entirely, once again, but all good. 😊

Back
Top Bottom