Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

Or...... And this may sound crazy..... Hear me out......

Ppl can just be free to post their opinions. If others disagree, they can either debate the issues respectfully without whining, just move on, or use the ignore function. There are options beyond repression.

There's no reason for ppl to be threatened by ideas, even if they disagree.

re·pres·sion​

/rəˈpreSH(ə)n/​

noun
  • 1.the action of subduing someone or something by force:

Who is suppressing others?

People use words too easily without understanding what they mean.

Last edited:
No biggie man I’m just tired of all the bickering here as well. I’ll try to do better myself
Yeah, it seems anymore that sometimes we get so entrenched in our views and wanting to be right that we forget everybody here is a fan of the same team, and our end goal is the same. We may not always agree on how to get there, but sometimes we just need to take a step back, agree to disagree and move on to the next topic. Hard to do sometimes. Some are really good at it, some not so much 🤷‍♂️.

Edit: Just want to be clear, I'm not calling anybody out, as I fall in the "not so much" category from time to time myself.

Last edited:
People who want to shet on Tua should start a thread and be encouraged to go there and do their thing.

Hint hint to yellow and orange 🍊 people and their ilk.

The issues with the team have been dissected ad nauseam. The “problem” is not a single player or thing. It’s a litany of things.

Oline. Dropped passes. McD still learning. A phucked up D under the old guy. Paycheck players. On and on.

Tua is not the cause of Miami’s failures. Understand this and you will be much happier.

In the meantime, drink some cool water. Read a book. Do something else. Hating gets you nowhere, fool.

View attachment 170594
😫😢

No, I just dont what his team is asking for and I don’t have any clue as to how serious he’s taking his off-season training this year.
Assume he is not laying around drinking beer and eating nachos.

Let's say they can't get an agreement done, think he would want to put together a big year before hitting FA?

For 50+ million a year, I could drink less beer.

Assume he is not laying around drinking beer and eating nachos.

Let's say they can't get an agreement done, think he would want to put together a big year before hitting FA?

For 50+ million a year, I could drink less beer.
I do assume he’s working hard to get in great shape.

I’m sure he would but we could franchise him as well if he had another great year or offer him a contract.

Back
Top Bottom