Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

He doesn't only beat terrible teams though lol

Correct.

Also, just because you beat a bad team, doesn't mean you played a bad defense.

So, if you can put up 30 points against a Saleh led defense, and look good cruising to the win, it doesn't take much accomplishment off those stats because the overall team stinks

Also, I could care less what anyone says, putting 70 on a team is worthy of those stats being recognized.

Scrappy team or not, teams don't score 70 points every season. Heck it's been 50 years.

There have been worse teams and defenses then last years Broncos team that did not give up 70 points.

You mean, Like the stats Josh Allengot from beating bad teams or QBS in the playoffs?

I did not realize the NFL is supposed to asterisk out the stats received by beating bad teams. It's not like other top QBS pile on stats from bad teams.

Also, who are the viable options at QB you speak of?
Comparing Allen to Tua..lol.

Viable options meaning let him play on 5th year…for starters. As for viable QB options…I can’t predict who will be available down the line if Tua continues to be a paper tiger.

Viable options meaning let him play on 5th year…for starters. As for viable QB options…I can’t predict who will be available down the line if Tua continues to be a paper tiger.
Of course you can't. Or rather you won't.

Come on now...go big. Who you trading for, signing in FA or drafting? Don't worry we won't hold you to it but are in need of a good laugh.

You made a standard. You can laugh all you want about the comparison.

But that laugh makes it clear you set a standard that only applies to Tua and not other QBS.

So your laughter should be reserved for your standard, not the comparison. Therefore, your evaluation doesn't really mean much.

Correct.

So, if you can put up 30 points against a Saleh led defense, and look good cruising to the win, it doesn't take much accomplishment off those stats because the overall team stinks

Also, I could care less what anyone says, putting 70 on a team is worthy of those stats being recognized.

Scrappy team or not, teams don't score 70 points every season. Heck it's been 50 years.

There have been worse teams and defenses then last years Broncos team that did not give up 70 points.
4 times just 4 times in all the years and honestly it could have easily been 80 points . 3 other teams got to play the Bronco`s twice and in 2 games didn`t put up anywhere near 70. Herbert managed to put 16 points up against them in 2 games and lost both . Mahomes split with them and managed to put up 28 points in BOTH . Hell even the The Great Josh Allen could only put up 22 on them and LOST !! If this team was as crappy as some in here say teams like the Chiefs and Bills should not be losing to them . Only in Miami would some fans be saying negative things about there team putting up 70 on another team .

If you can't even get that right, you're probably wrong on most things
"Probably"?

Thats a wishy-washy weak take. My take isnt some cheap attempt at a shot without conviction. Mine is absolute fact. Show all the big time, must win games tua has pulled off in miami. As of this moment he is not a 50+ mil a year qb. You can blame everyone else on the team, lack of this, needs that, if tua only had that, etc.. trash my spelling of gm kwisp kweer's name all you want. Wont change FACT! So far tua is awful in must have games. Crisp Gear needs to force tua into a prove it year. If he FINALLY wins big games and gets us playoff wins then PAY HIM BIG Next year.

Correct.

So you do care what others say then

Lol, this is kinda disrespectful.

Miami had one of the worst pass blocking lines in the league last year.
They require him to get the ball out in under 2.3 seconds
They do nothing to improve the pass blocking this off season.

Then want to protect themselves in case of injuries.

Kind of pathetic really

Lol, this is kinda disrespectful.

Miami had one of the worst pass blocking lines in the league last year.
They require him to get the ball out in under 2.3 seconds
They do nothing to improve the pass blocking this off season.

Then want to protect themselves in case of injuries.

Kind of pathetic really
Grier has his job to do. Tua's agent has his.

To expect both sides to not try and leverage the best deal they can is naive.

Besides, we have no idea if this is even accurate.

"Probably"?

Thats a wishy-washy weak take. My take isnt some cheap attempt at a shot without conviction. Mine is absolute fact. Show all the big time, must win games tua has pulled off in miami. As of this moment he is not a 50+ mil a year qb. You can blame everyone else on the team, lack of this, needs that, if tua only had that, etc.. trash my spelling of gm kwisp kweer's name all you want. Wont change FACT! So far tua is awful in must have games. Crisp Gear needs to force tua into a prove it year. If he FINALLY wins big games and gets us playoff wins then PAY HIM BIG Next year.
yours is an uninformed opinion, nothing to see here...
Also, if you can't even get the guy's 5-letter name right, you obviously don't know **** about the Dolphins, is that direct enough?

Last edited:
Anyway you add it up Tua will be signing for mega money and only he can change his narrative . I believe he does

Is that really even Kevin Harlan's account? Only 5,000 followers and all the hashtags. Are Miami-based teams in the profile.

Back
Top Bottom