Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

yours is an uninformed opinion, nothing to see here...
Also, if you can't even get the guy's 5-letter name right, you obviously don't know **** about the Dolphins, is that direct enough?
Shut me up then. You didnt post all the must win games he has heroicly led the team to wins. Again....blame me, the oline, yer gramma, my spelling... doesnt change FACT. You gave crybaby drivel.

That’s an interesting take. The team is pathetic for wanting to protect itself from an oft injured player. By all means, take on all of the players risk for him right now, it wouldn’t be fair for him to carry that. Guaranty him huge money for 4 years and heh let’s hope for the best!

Nope.

What's pathetic is you have a young, franchise QB who you are looking to extend for 4-5 years or so.

You look around the league. Bengals, do everything they can to upgrade the line. Philly, Chargers same thing.

Miami? Not so much.

This young QB has gotten better every year.

This QB also went injury free last season.

You are in prime position to do what other teams have done to protect their young QB.

You choose not to. Even though your pass protection is a downgrade compared to least years which was one of the worst in the league.

Then you wanna have an incentive laden contract, with concerns of injuries.

You did nothing to protect him, downgraded his protection, then expect this QB to accept it?

That's what's pathetic, IMO. If it's true.

Nope.

What's pathetic is you have a young, franchise QB who you are looking to extend for 4-5 years or so.

You look around the league. Bengals, do everything they can to upgrade the line. Philly, Chargers same thing.

Miami? Not so much.

This young QB has gotten better every year.

This QB also went injury free last season.

You are in prime position to do what other teams have done to protect their young QB.

You choose not to. Even though your pass protection is a downgrade compared to least years which was one of the worst in the league.

Then you wanna have an incentive laden contract, with concerns of injuries.

You did nothing to protect him, downgraded his protection, then expect this QB to accept it?

That's what's pathetic, IMO. If it's true.
Young franchise QB…lmao.

Against Barfalo in 7 games…he’s thrown for 1450 yards w 6 tds and 7 picks. I know..it’s the lines fault..WRs dropping balls. Wah, wah wah.

Young franchise QB…lmao.

Against Barfalo in 7 games…he’s thrown for 1450 yards w 6 tds and 7 picks. I know..it’s the lines fault..WRs dropping balls. Wah, wah wah.
So I take it your a big fan of Eva Greens breasts AND Tua!

These kinds contracts went bye-bye when the dumbass Browns gave Watson a quarter of a billion guaranteed.

I’m actually of the opinion THAT is the contract that made the rest of the league go “Whoa. What the **** are we doing here?”

Because of that contract, Browns are, right now, $10mm over the cap.

For 2026.

When is Tua at his best??? Over the last 2 seasons we a good sample size to know when be gets the ball out of his hands quickly! That’s how this offense is desgned, it’s tailored towards Tua’s strengths, it’s the reason why we have the fastest receivers. Oline blocking isn’t the issue, can it improve sure but we are not the worst.

Back
Top Bottom