**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

Maybe you should take a class in good QB play. Tua’s throw ended up being a back shoulder because it was under thrown 😂😂😂. Parker could have called for a fair catch 😂

7:30 - That was underthrown? Really? Fair Catch?

Eq-9V12XAAMG_nA

Thats your back shoulder clip?
Lol good grief you people need to take an educational class on routes and throws.
LOL.... the highlight posted by the NFL Facebook account, titled "Perfect back shoulder fade from Stafford to Jones ".

Yes. That's my (and the NFL's) back shoulder clip......

Maybe you should take a class in good QB play. Tua’s throw ended up being a back shoulder because it was under thrown 😂😂😂. Parker could have called for a fair catch 😂
No, it was an excellent throw, just not one that only 3 humans can make. Hyperbole on both sides......

No, it was an excellent throw, just not one that only 3 humans can make. Hyperbole on both sides......

I meant top QBs in the NFL. Those are throws that the top 5-10 QBs can only make. Didn't mean just Mahomes and Rodgers

I’m sorry, but this isn’t one of those opinion things where we can go back and forth. There is a right answer and a wrong answer. The wrong answer is that Tua is a bust. It’s just wrong, period. The right answer is that he is a developing quarterback with exceptional accuracy, even down the field. In terms of ability to throw the football with accuracy, he’s in the mold of Steve Young or Drew Brees. Neither is in Justin Herbert’s league in terms of arm strength and it’s ok. There is more than one style of QB. If you’re on the anti side of Tua, you’re actually wrong. The discussion is boring and tedious because there is no legitimate discussion.

This whole idea of “Tua was drafted 5th so we must wait for him to be good” is completely false. Arizona drafted Rosen high...should they have waited on him and pasted up Kyler? That’s what the Tua fan club mentality would have been saying....

These threads always seem to lack common sense. It's just a battle between two camps lol. Where is the middle ground at with some common sense.

Half the people are in la la land think hes our next savior the other half has crystal balls in their back pockets and can tell he will never be any good.

Just LOL

Back
Top Bottom