**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

This whole idea of “Tua was drafted 5th so we must wait for him to be good” is completely false. Arizona drafted Rosen high...should they have waited on him and pasted up Kyler? That’s what the Tua fan club mentality would have been saying....

That’s why teams have practice squads. So players like Tua have somewhere to go and maybe get better and then their fan club can keep their jerseys

its guys like this this that give folks with Tua criticisms a bad name.

just straight stupidity and ignorance wrapped in bravado.

False. I always have an open mind but you need to present a coherent argument steeped in the real world. He’s flailing around aimlessly without a good understanding of football dynamics. If he wants to try again with a deeper, more intelligent thesis, I’m all ears. Throwing out a superficial, unrigorous statement does not make a valid point. I’m not going to sit here and give out a trophy for trying. The nonsense being spouted off needs to be called out. It’s asinine and polluting the site. I’ve been quiet on this too long. It needs to be corrected.
Do you feel my post targeted you? I mean if the shoe fits. Well wear It then bro. But I'm talking about overall and not anyone specifically.

Can you tell me you haven't seen the same thing? People are dug in on one side or the other and ain't no middle ground.

its guys like this this that give folks with Tua criticisms a bad name.

just straight stupidity and ignorance wrapped in bravado.

If Arizona had “your” and “the Tua Fan Club” mentality they would have passed on Kyler and chalked up Rosen’s **** performance to bad Oline. Essentially, that’s what is going on here.

Last edited:
Do you feel my post targeted you? I mean if the shoe fits. Well wear It then bro. But I'm talking about overall and not anyone specifically.

Can you tell me you haven't seen the same thing? People are dug in on one side or the other and ain't no middle ground.
I actually didn’t notice your post. Regardless, the two sides are not equal. The ideas being spouted off by the anti crowd need to be called out for how asinine they are.

I mean, Tua is a game manager because Dilfer likes him. That is not going to get it done, guys.

Try harder to come up with legitimate points and then maybe you will be respected.

If Arizona had “your” and “the Tua Fan Club” they would have passed on Kyler and chalked up Rosen’s **** performance to bad Oline. Essentially, that’s what is going on here.
same coaching staff that had worked with Rosen... work with Tua.

We fired Rosen. We are keeping Tua. So it would appear that the entire Dolphins team is

i guess you’re just that much smarter huh? It’s that elementary? Tua = Rosen and that’s all there is to it. Man, if the other guys at pep boys would just LISTEN to you !!

Tua showed more than Rosen ever did. Just stop overreacting and get your needed attention elsewhere

same coaching staff that had worked with Rosen... work with Tua.

We fired Rosen. We are keeping Tua. So it would appear that the entire Dolphins team is

i guess you’re just that much smarter huh? It’s that elementary? Tua = Rosen and that’s all there is to it. Man, if the other guys at pep boys would just LISTEN to you !!

Tua showed more than Rosen ever did. Just stop overreacting and get your needed attention elsewhere

Actually smarter than you. In no way was I comparing Tua to Rosen.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s why teams have practice squads. So players like Tua have somewhere to go and maybe get better and then their fan club can keep their jerseys

Lmao yeah let's put our 5th overall pick on practice squad to "get better".

How do people that supposedly understand football even come up with stuff like that 🤔

I actually didn’t notice your post. Regardless, the two sides are not equal. The ideas being spouted off by the anti crowd need to be called out for how asinine they are.

I mean, Tua is a game manager because Dilfer likes him. That is not going to get it done, guys.

Try harder to come up with legitimate points and then maybe you will be respected.
I think we are arguing the same thing then. I saw you responding to machs post that he responded to mine with the word "he". So I assume you were referring to my post.

Lmao yeah let's put our 5th overall pick on practice squad to "get better".

How do people that supposedly understand football even come up with stuff like that 🤔

jamarcus russell
Ryan Leaf

Should their teams have just stuck with them since they wrre the 1st pick? Sounds like the Tua Club mentality

I’ve just gotten into Zach Wilson today but holy moly what an arm. There’s back shoulder throws in there. I haven’t watched enough of him to really form an opinion but I see why people are intrigued.

can you point out the one impressive back shoulder throw from Wilson?

There is usually a bust at QB in pretty much every draft. Herbert and Joe B look legit...

Back
Top Bottom