**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

Actually smarter than you. In no way was I comparing Tua to Rosen.

you absolutely compared Rosen to Tua. You said it worked for Arizona. Why bring that up if you’re not directly comparing the situation?

sounds like you might be the one with the “comprehensive” problem, bud! Stop trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys personal attacks will be deleted. Stick to football

Attack the post not the poster

Simple as that
Why are you even entertaining folks that are clearly trolling or seeking attention? Are we that desperate for traffic?

Why are you even entertaining folks that are clearly trolling or seeking attention? Are we that desperate for traffic?

If you think someone is just trolling report them and we will look into it
We are not watching every single thread all day long so help us out

Is Tua elite no, arron and mohomes is elite. we do need better talent around him. 1 f/a 1. Draft one Wr...add another rb go w number 37..we need find offense that Tua can run in nfl..how I rate 2020 qb
1.Herbert has size, spd and can pass..he should have great career..lot good wr and talent around him.. biggest problem k.c in same division...
2. Burrow biggest concern..he in tough dog fight division.. losing continue w bengals..
3..Hurst played good for his situation..very aggressive qb as rookie..not bad at all...better than I thought he would be...
4..Tua on best team as rookie...downfall he ain't ready to be leader on team.. bottom line Tua must get better add more weapon to help him out...dolphins and flores must figure that out..or else we be looking for our 3 rd qb in 4 yr...I think Tua will be allright..
5.love wait ur turn.. learn as much as u can. Maybe ur day might come.until than ur 5 best rookie in 2020 class..

Last edited:
Are we really going to do this though? What reciever hasn't bailed their qb out from time to time? Also guys like parker and geseki their best attribute is grabbing jump balls and contested balls from defenders.
the dead ducks they grabbed were Tuas 'good throws'
and people are trying to scapegoat Parker and Gesicki for not wanting to get smashed going for one of the ducks Tua heaved towards the middle of the field to no one in particular.

the dead ducks they grabbed were Tuas 'good throws'
and people are trying to scapegoat Parker and Gesicki for not wanting to get smashed going for one of the ducks Tua heaved towards the middle of the field to no one in particular.

No ****! Tua throwing high in the middle of the field.

If Arizona had “your” and “the Tua Fan Club” mentality they would have passed on Kyler and chalked up Rosen’s **** performance to bad Oline. Essentially, that’s what is going on here.
I understand your concerns. I do not know if they will prove out, but I think some others have that worry also.

Screw it. Let's take a qb at pick 3 and another Qb with our 2nd 1st round pick. Then in round 3 again we should draft another qb as project qb. That way we have enough competition going into next year.

Then when the season starts we can split the season into quarters and give each guy 4 games. Then by the end of the season we will announce the winner for the 2022 season.

U can't just give up on Tua after one yr...I give him 2 yr to proved his self. We still win 10 games..this year

Yes but draft a QB. If Zach Wilson is available you get him. You need someone to come in when he is streaking 3 and outs and Fritz may not be back.

I find it unbelievable the people are scapegoating Devon and Gesecki move them to NO 2. I really dont know what game some people here watched last Sunday.

If Tua is our guy, im drafting Penei Sewell and signing Mariota to be our backup. Samoan heritage in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom