**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

There is usually a bust at QB in pretty much every draft. Herbert and Joe B look legit...
I think the point some are trying to make is it's too early to tell. We can come up with examples on both sides of the argument about qbs who looked good out the gate then fell flat on their face and vice versa.

Hell you might be right but you could be wrong. But from what I've seen of your post your are going to die on that hill you are on. More power to you man. Like I said yo8 could be right. But its still hilarious at the same time.

jamarcus russell
Ryan Leaf

Should their teams have just stuck with them since they wrre the 1st pick? Sounds like the Tua Club mentality

You are right, because Russell's career 52.1 % completion percentage and 65.2 QB rating is the same as Tua's 64.1 and 87.1 rating.

And even he was given more than 1 full season.

You, sir, possess no football knowledge and here only to push your anti-Tua agenda and to troll

You are right, because Russell's career 52.1 % completion percentage and 65.2 QB rating is the same as Tua's 64.1 and 87.1 rating.

And even he was given more than 1 full season.

You, sir, possess no football knowledge and here only to push your anti-Tua agenda and to troll

But maybe if they would have just built around Russell and got him more weapons....

I do agree that we need to draft weapons and build a solid team. Even Tua’s trainer Trent Dildo won a superbowl and he was a total **** QB. Trent was a 3rd string at best. He shouldn’t be training anyone.

7th
Lmao, the Tua club hates me

Has nothing to do with hate, I love a good debate. But if you are going to troll, at least have some valid points other than suggesting that first round picks go on practice squad to get better.

That alone tells me everything I need to know about level of football knowledge we are talking about here.

I do agree that we need to draft weapons and build a solid team. Even Tua’s trainer Trent Dildo won a superbowl and he was a total **** QB. Trent was a 3rd string at best. He shouldn’t be training anyone.
You don’t have to be a star player to train. Try again.

Those that can't...teach!!!!....By that philosophy ...you must be one hell of a substitute teacher....

Who would you want to train you Brady or Trent Dildo
Are you being serious? It has more to do with who is better at training and not who was the better quarterback. Trent has a track record and good reputation for training. Maybe Tom will too someday but it sure as **** won’t be determined by his playing skill. It will come down to his training strategy and detailed program.

Guys personal attacks will be deleted. Stick to football

Attack the post not the poster

Simple as that

Back
Top Bottom