Tua has a quicker release time than Dan Marino... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua has a quicker release time than Dan Marino...

It does seem kinda weird to take the greatest player a franchise has ever had and try to throw his memory under the bus by propping up any tidbit you can find on the new player to suggest the new player is better, despite knowing that it is not true and being able to see it with your own eyes. I agree ... definitely weird.
Where the hell did I say Tua was better than Marino? Insecure much?

Obviously this is a deep fake or some kind of sorcery. Your stats lie, your video lies....

throne_Of_Lies-e1503700507813.jpg

Tua compared to his rookie class

His noodle throws the ball with the same velocity as Watson... Try again...
According to the article you posted Tua throws 53 mph.

That says Watson is 45. Not sure if they are both using the same measuring system as Tua didn’t throw at the combine?

lol Watson is an elite QB, Tua got benched twice in the same year for Ryan freaking Fitzpatrick. My goodness, can I have what you're drinking

Pre-injury He was one of the best prospects we’d ever seen come out of college. Post injury and last year his release may have been slower, and his velocity may have been effected. let’s see how he does with an improved Oline (3 rookies), better weapons who get better separation and more YAC, 1 more year removed from his hip surgery, and a full off season of OTA’s, training camp, & pre-season. The book is still open on Tua, No guarantees either way, although he’s a strong character guy and I’ll bet in time he will be good because he’ll put in the work.

Having said that if Watson is available in a trade, you definitely strongly consider it depending upon the price.

That says Watson is 45. Not sure if they are both using the same measuring system as Tua didn’t throw at the combine?

that’s probably college velocity watson has made a lot of arm strength strides in the pros same for eliminated the penchant to throw high over the middle

Here's a sidenote I found from an article from the same guy on Kyler Murray:

(Side note on arm strength numbers that float around during draft season — For this article, ball velocities were calculated using video analysis and physics. Other sources of ball velocity include the radar gun at the NFL Combine and Zebra Technology’s RFID footballs at the Senior Bowl. Zebra Technology’s numbers are probably incredibly accurate, but I’m not sure how representative they are of maximum arm strength. Luke Falk has a fine arm, but it is not “about” the same as Josh Allen’s. Their tech is great, but some of their numbers could use a little clarification (like over what period of time “initial ball velocity” is calculated). Radar guns, on the other hand, can be wildly inconsistent. For example, Cody Kessler does not have the same arm strength as Patrick Mahomes. Different settings on the gun, as well as human error, can produce erratic readings. Either way, most people who have used a radar gun and video analysis will agree that the latter is a much more reliable way to determine football velocity. But, of course, feel free to use whichever source you like.)

And look I’m not saying tua can’t make those arm strides I’m saying he needs to regardless of system

cause even if you put him in the current brees saints system you don’t want him looking like the current version that **** will catch up with you

Yea drugs.

Who looks silly now?
You, the point is, every qb has someone wants to pick him apart.
His arm is strong enough. And don't you think Flo checked him out inside and out before taking him at 5?

Silly you.

You, the point is, every qb has someone wants to pick him apart.
His arm is strong enough. And don't you think Flo checked him out inside and out before taking him at 5?

Silly you.
You do know I was referring to posters here who constantly attack Tua for those issues right?

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom