Tua has no arm strength? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua has no arm strength?

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
I watched his highlights today and his accuracy looks good. (Although he has some amazing recievers).

Is it true that his arm strength, or long ball accuracy is not there? Anyone with knowledge or scouting have input?

Why would we draft a guy with no arm strength or deep accuracy?

I watched his highlights today and his accuracy looks good. (Although he has some amazing recievers).

Is it true that his arm strength, or long ball accuracy is not there? Anyone with knowledge or scouting have input?

Why would we draft a guy with no arm strength or deep accuracy?
His deep accuracy is great. Go watch the championship game against Ga in 2018.

All these posts from Rosettes about Tau can’t carry a team, Tua is not accurate, Tua only piles up stats because he has great receivers, Tua has no arm strength, blah blah blah...

Perhaps it’s time to change the site name to stupidheaven.

Chad Henne was touted about how big his arm was. Give me the qb that can throw an accurate deep ball with touch.

*** Shocker ***

Hard to have arm strength and corresponding VELOCITY when you effectively have girly arms!

The kid has ZERO muscle definition but yeah -- he's a "great athlete!"

:lol:

Last edited:
if you want to see an nfl arm go watch the 12 yard out justin herbert throws cross hash 35 yards on a rope vs stanford. there are nfl qbs that cant make this throw. this is why guys like hoops will even tell you they wouldn't be the least bit surprised if miami walks up the herbert card 1st overall. scouts drool over this kind of arm talent.

Last edited:
His deeper passes tend to float and can he carry a mediocre or sub par team? Can he raise everyones level of play? It's one thing to excel when you're surrounded by superior talent and a whole different animal when you have average or below average talent around you.

Andrew Luck, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning lacked arm strength as well.
Arm strength isn’t the end all be all for a QB.
Flacco, Cutler, and Tannehill had guns for an arm but they were shitty QBs.

Back
Top Bottom