Tua has no arm strength? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua has no arm strength?

I watched his highlights today and his accuracy looks good. (Although he has some amazing recievers).

Is it true that his arm strength, or long ball accuracy is not there? Anyone with knowledge or scouting have input?

Why would we draft a guy with no arm strength or deep accuracy?
His ball seems to float a little, reminds me of a Tim Tebow pass.

Very accurate on short to intermediate passes and knows the offense very well and where all his receivers are at at all times.

His ball seems to float a little, reminds me of a Tim Tebow pass.

Very accurate on short to intermediate passes and knows the offense very well and where all his receivers are at at all times.
Yes def reminds me of Tebow. Idk if it’s because they are both lefty’s but they seem to have very similar mechanics

All these posts from Rosettes about Tau can’t carry a team, Tua is not accurate, Tua only piles up stats because he has great receivers, Tua has no arm strength, blah blah blah...

Perhaps it’s time to change the site name to stupidheaven.
Welp totally agree, I have been in this site for years and was even VIP for a while, but the level of stupidity rolling on the site has kept me from posting years ago because I kept getting in trouble for calling out the not so much’ers. I just stay silent and read now because it really is a good site. But since I am posting right now, if you wear a helmet or a tin foil hat, stop fu$?@!% posting :)

if you want to see an nfl arm go watch the 12 yard out justin herbert throws cross hash 35 yards on a rope vs stanford. there are nfl qbs that cant make this throw. this is why guys like hoops will even tell you they wouldn't be the least bit surprised if miami walks up the herbert card 1st overall. scouts drool over this kind of arm talent.

All I saw was a guy who can’t win big games standing behind the best bomb shelter of an offensive line in the entire country under no pressure making routine throws against bad defense.

That Auburn defense took his strong arm, broke it off and shoved it up his ass.

All I saw was a guy who can’t win big games standing behind the best bomb shelter of an offensive line in the entire country under no pressure making routine throws against bad defense.

That Auburn defense took his strong arm, broke it off and shoved it up his ***.
yeah bro if herbert started at bama right now he'd be like...a 3rd rd pick. good call...

yeah bro if herbert started at bama right now he'd be like...a 3rd rd pick. good call...

Probably so. He wouldn’t be able to stand there in the pocket like that if he played behind this offensive line.

Furthermore, he’d be playing against a few teams that can play defense if he played for Bama.

He’s another overrated arm with massive flaws that gets exposed against good defenses. Every draft has those.

Probably so. He wouldn’t be able to stand there in the pocket like that if he played behind this offensive line.

Furthermore, he’d be playing against a few teams that can play defense if he played for Bama.

He’s another overrated arm with massive flaws that gets exposed against good defenses. Every draft has those.
sure are lots of bama players in the last 10 years that went to the nfl and are just...kinda...average....

sure are lots of bama players in the last 10 years that went to the nfl and are just...kinda...average....

Well, there’s just lots of Bama players in the last 10 years that have went to the NFL.

You probably should’ve just stopped there.

Well, there’s just lots of Bama players in the last 10 years that have went to the NFL.

You probably should’ve just stopped there.
of course...just like there were tons of canes that went during their era. difference is, the U turned out HOFers. Bama...not so much.

of course...just like there were tons of canes that went during their era. difference is, the U turned out HOFers. Bama...not so much.

We don’t give two ****s about the stiff breezes and their HOF’ers. All we care about is winning championships son.

They’re the NFL’s problem once they get there.

Bragging about players in the NFL is what programs that can’t win themselves do.

We don’t give two ****s about the stiff breezes and their HOF’ers. All we care about is winning championships son.

They’re the NFL’s problem once they get there.

Bragging about players in the NFL is what programs that can’t win themselves do.
lol look man...we could argue all night about college...**** it. i'm guessing the fact that we're both here even having this conversation means we're fin fans that wanna see this team win. i'm fine if tua is the pick. i think he's the most nfl ready day 1. what i don't know is he that 10-15 year guy that can get it done from the pocket. we've seen prototypes with arm talent like jeff george fail in this league before. but that doesn't mean we shouldn't target those type of QBs anymore. sure tua is the safer pick, but if herbert can handle the speed of the nfl game, he's going to be an absolute stud. there is no denying his ability to spin a football.

lol look man...we could argue all night about college...**** it. i'm guessing the fact that we're both here even having this conversation means we're fin fans that wanna see this team win. i'm fine if tua is the pick. i think he's the most nfl ready day 1. what i don't know is he that 10-15 year guy that can get it done from the pocket. we've seen prototypes with arm talent like jeff george fail in this league before. but that doesn't mean we shouldn't target those type of QBs anymore. sure tua is the safer pick, but if herbert can handle the speed of the nfl game, he's going to be an absolute stud. there is no denying his ability to spin a football.

You’d be wrong. Bad guess.

then why are you here? best thing about this is it'll play out and we'll get to see.

Just here to hang out with the rest of the trolls and talk about the draft and college football. I probably haven’t watched more than a few series of the Dolphins at a time in 5 years.

Just tuned in for a few plays here and there - long enough to say yep the Dolphins still suck and Tannehill is still just a $20 million tackling dummy just like he was the last time I tuned in for a few plays.

Meanwhile trolls around here were glued to their tv’s for 3 hours every Sunday watching Kenny kneel and analyzing every play to the 9th degree and still couldn’t figure it out.

**** the NFL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom