Tua named starter | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

Interesting move considering where we are at in the season having reached .500 and having a chance to compete. We'll see how it goes. It's just a shame that will be two days after my upcoming surgery and I'll probably not be in good spirits.
best of luck!

no post-surgery cheer-up like tua mopping the floor with the Rammies!

And you knows this how? It can't be all the college film that you watched of him because that s*** don't lie. Or are you a surgeon that has the knowledge on severe injuries for professional players, not that either huh. I guess it's just your opinion, that's not even an educated guess because you have no reasoning to have that stance other than a concern about his injury.
a handful of posts and every single one of them negative.

just a miserable individual.

We wanted the Tua and Flores gave it to us, thank Flores!

I don’t agree with the move to switch right now but my love for the player and excitement make me tell myself to STFU..

Parker, Gesicki, Williams, those dudes better elevate their game, get off the LOS quick as hell and get their heads and hands into position quicker then They’ve been doing..everything speeds up when he’s playing.

Just learn how to slide like Ky,er and Russ and you’ll be unstoppable.
Same. I'm very surprised. Biggest concern is that the offensive line is seemingly due to regress. Loads of praise early season but once there's a weak stretch like final 3 quarters of the Jets game that tends to carry over and become the norm for a while. I was hoping to wait for game 10 or thereabouts, to allow the offensive line to get beyond that transitional period, and into a point of the season with the defensive lines a bit worn out.

Your point is excellent that everyone else on offense really needs to pick it up. Triple the urgency. There are going to be rough spots. And if Tua finds himself ducking quickly for a sack that looks every bit as bad as Jim Everett on occasion...so be it.

Does it matter who plays left tackle or right? Is there a switch? I am assuming yes, esp when Jackson come back.
Second, does Tua remove the clap before the snap? Don’t we want to keep the dlinemen off balance?
Lastly, was discussing w Fin-Loco last night, now do we see a faster offense with guys like Perry and Bowden and numerous slot matchups? I know Tua threw deep to the wide wide receivers, but maybe this is a level of offense Mia needs to move the chains that Fitz did not have because of all the picks in the middle of the field.

No one who has a chance for Lawrence is trading out of #1.....no one....

I guess KC, Pittsburg, Arizona, New Orleans, Green Bay, etc will be putting their 2021 and 2022 entire draft up for a trade ... should be good theatre ....:munch:

Was trying to figure out how to watch this game as i am stuck in NYC area. Giants are playing Monday night week eight and and FOX would have the game. There is an actual possibility it may be on network TV in NYC area!
Not hard to figure out ... buy the Sunday Ticket ... problem solved ... cheaper than attending a single game (for 2) ... no travel required ... eat, drink and smoke whatever you like ... invite others and charge a nominal fee to offset your expense ....
Of course if you can't get Directv then a sports bar may help
Glad I could help you with the issue:)

Are you saying you think when Tua was a freshman, he relieved Hurts in the national championship game against Clemson, quarterbacked by Lawrence?

Edit: Also, I hope Tua has a very successful NFL career in Miami, but the talent disparity between those teams was ridiculous for a championship game.

no it was to reference that he also had a tremendous amount of success as a true freshman in the national championship game in fact he probably had a greater impact. The Clemson team probably was going to win even with Kelly Bryant

Back
Top Bottom