Tua named starter | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

Love the switch , it is about time. I think Fitz was playing to his maximum (which has been just good enough) but this team has been ready for Tua since SF. I know , as we all do that the growing pains will undoubtedly happen. Let's embrace the learning curb and accept the results. This is our franchise guy , he is all in and so should we be as fans. Thanks Fitz but fins up and Tua time is now. I'm looking forward to this , no matter the outcome.

I wonder if Fitz is going to the Cowboys? I would like him to stay here....but if they kicked a 4th over, I would have to do it!
I don't think the Cowboys would give up enough to make it worth it for us to not have Fitz. He's not really an upgrade over Dalton, imo.

He's not worth a 4th for Dallas, he's not worth losing for a 7th for us.

Last edited:
I read that flores said he would apologize to the team after they found out the news broke over the internet. Sounds like the dolphins were keeping it quiet but Adam schefter got the best of them this round. Respect for coach for admitting he should have handled it better

I don't typically watch press conferences. Was Flores's demeanor today typical? It just came across that he's not really happy about this, like someone is forcing his hand. But if that's his normal demeanor, then perhaps not.

I don't typically watch press conferences. Was Flores's demeanor today typical? It just came across that he's not really happy about this, like someone is forcing his hand. But if that's his normal demeanor, then perhaps not.
You're right he seemed pissed. It seemed to be about the way the news broke. He clearly did not want Tua to be announced as the starter like this. None of the players knew this change was going to happen including Tua nor Fitzpatrick.

Once Tua throws for 2 td's and runs for 2, all of this poor Fitz stuff will be over.

Back
Top Bottom