Tua Non Hype Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Non Hype Thread

a good QB might have burned Jones of that first drive Sunday.

and at the first level, I think the Run D has been pretty damn good. Although that’s also the advantage of getting out to big leads in the 1st half.

the back 7 has plenty of issues, however when we can control the game and have a lead, them 2 along w/ speedy linebackers have been everything we’ve needed, and the pash rush is showing up too.

sticky coverage, pass rush, and rangy LBs is how we’re built right now. And when you have an early lead, you’re gonna be cookin w/ gas more times than not.

when we play more talented teams, or we don’t get that early lead, more questions will be answered (McCain, slot corner, run defense) we may get exposed there eventually

yeah Igbo not in that slot corner rotation is odd stuff. Needham struggles

yeah Igbo not in that slot corner rotation is odd stuff. Needham struggles

I’m w/ you however after watching his the first few weeks, you can’t blame the coaching staff for wanting to get him off the field and slow things down for him a little bit. I still think he’s a slot however I agree w/ just getting him off the field for now.

needham is too damn reactive and grabby. He doesn’t trust himself at all

I do criticize his first lol he had a bigger gain if he hits Bowden just inside a little more but I think he was under a lot of pressure lol
Bowden was an impossible throw, the blitzing defender is right smack between Tua and Bowden, that ball is batted down at best...
Why the hell does this team have to come out of the playoff hunt?

arrows up just about everywhere but qb.

make the damn switch and give yourself a real chance the last 6 weeks to keep playing for something.

the fact they didn’t just have tua hand off tells me they are considering it at least. They have to know that fitz execution is not good enough from a consistency stand point. it was on full display Sunday.
Exactly, you're not making the playoffs with Fitzpatrick, so why wait till you're out of it to make the change? I dont get it. One bad game from Fitz against the wrong opponent and they're out... Someone saying they want to be out of the playoffs before Tua gets doesnt make sense to me at all. There are valid points to be made, this isnt one of them.

Back
Top Bottom