Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

Ok, so we are fuqed? Thats what you are saying? The Chiefs get Mahomes and we get a more expensive Tua and Im supposed to be doing cart wheels over this contract? Ill be honest: I think we are screwed either way. We got the wrong guy and the Dolphins now have a gun to their head being held by a non-winning QB. Tua is not our answer and I believe he will kill our franchise for another 5-6 years. He aint him. He had 4 years, what does he have to show? The most passing yards accompanied by an end of season collapse...again!?!?

You know football is a team game right? We had a decimated oline with every single weapon was playing or missing games with injuries. Then a defense that wasn’t great to start that ended up signing multiple starters that hadn’t even been on a team because they wanted guys with experience so they signed two like 34 year old pass rushers.

Not sure who the right guy was? Either way it doesn’t matter, again careers aren’t determined in the first 4 years. Nfl is an unpredictable game

He has a won a lot more play off games than Tua and Tua deserves more money than Allen and Burrow or even Mahomes? You cant be serious. People thinking Tua has earned a market reset are purely insane, period.
Zero rings.

No one care about a few playoff games.

Allen has choked in the big ones every ****ing time.

Boy I Love Losing Superbowls is now Boy I cant even Get to The ****ing Superbowl.

Zero rings.

No one care about a few playoff games.

Allen has choked in the big ones every ****ing time.

Boy I Love Losing Superbowls is now Boy I cant even Get to The ****ing Superbowl.
Rings? You think Tua is bringing us rings? Wishful thinking. Ill take a play off win at this point or hell Id even settle for a year in which we dont completely collapse in the last 5 games of a season.
As a Dolphin fan our standards are quite low. I think we'd all rejoice if we dont collapse after game 13 or even just 1 play off win. While other teams are winning play off games or getting to the super bowl.
Its sad how far we have fallen as fans. We expect so little from our team because they have been so bad for so long.

You can permanently ban me. This a Tuanon site, nothing more. I wont be back.
Oooooo.... Get to use it!

Ice Cube Friday GIF

Rings? You think Tua is bringing us rings? Wishful thinking. Ill take a play off win at this point or hell Id even settle for a year in which we dont completely collapse in the last 5 games of a season.
As a Dolphin fan our standards are quite low. I think we'd all rejoice if we dont collapse after game 13 or even just 1 play off win. While other teams are winning play off games or getting to the super bowl.
Its sad how far we have fallen as fans. We expect so little from our team because they have been so bad for so long.
Why not?

He led the league in passing and we have more weapons. than last year.

Tua isnt going anywhere, you might as well support him and your ****ing team.

Back
Top Bottom