Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract

The Tua fanboys are coming out in support. Tua is trash

Come Let Me Love You GIF

I would not extend his contract. I would let him test free agency and get back to us. Then tell him to take the offer.

Only 1 actual plan has been offered.

Draft a QB. If he or she, doesn't atleast make it to the SB on his rookie contract, then you draft a new QB and try again.
I am down with that plan !

I would not extend his contract. I would let him test free agency and get back to us. Then tell him to take the offer.
Yea this game is actually good for our future. Better to find out about your QB and head coach sooner than later. They both aren’t good enough.

If you honestly think Tua isn’t getting paid / oh the comedy - he is getting paid

You know who isn’t getting paid WR 1 dollars Waddle and Mostert shouldn’t be paid big dollars either

We need an inline blocker who can catch and run.

We need guys who are reliable in clutch games -

We need more physicality on the Oline

I am down with that plan !
See what the Bears do with Fields. I can’t stand him either, but at least he can run. Draft… Gardner Minshew?? I know Minshew is a backup, but Tua will be also someday. Tua just seems like he’s uncomfortable in his own skin. It appears as though he doesn’t want the ball in his hands in the big moment.

People on here honestly give your heads a shake, the starting QB at the pro bowl with the most yards and best completion % despite playing behind a Oline with more different lineups than anyone bar the Jets, a WR corp that flatters to deceive and no help at TE, is a bust and doesn't deserve a new contract. Good luck with getting a QB half as good as Tua is with the 25th pick or whatever in the draft !

If you honestly think Tua isn’t getting paid / oh the comedy - he is getting paid

You know who isn’t getting paid WR 1 dollars Waddle and Mostert shouldn’t be paid big dollars either

We need an inline blocker who can catch and run.

We need guys who are reliable in clutch games -

We need more physicality on the Oline

You want players to be reliable in big games, IE playing hurt on the cusp of the playoffs. But don’t want your QB to be reliable in big games 😂😂

People on here honestly give your heads a shake, the starting QB at the pro bowl with the most yards and best completion % despite playing behind a Oline with more different lineups than anyone bar the Jets, a WR corp that flatters to deceive and no help at TE, is a bust and doesn't deserve a new contract. Good luck with getting a QB half as good as Tua is with the 25th pick or whatever in the draft !
Stats are good what about coming up clutch in the big moment?? It’s more than stats man a lot of QBs have had crazy stats

trade and pray some team wants him, or let him walk and get the 3rd round comp pick

Back
Top Bottom