Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract

Tua is not a legit franchise QB. Comes up short in big games like tonight. 14 points tonight and shut out in the 2nd half. The defense gave the offense multiple opportunities which they failed to capitalize on.

Tua is not a legit franchise QB. Comes up shirt in big games tonight. 14 points tonight and shut out in the 2nd half. The defense gave the offense multiple o0portunities and which they failed to capitaliz on.
Hard to argue. A beat up defense gave him a chance. Couldn't cash it at home.

I thought the Dolphins had already exercised their option to pay Tua for his 5th year option. If so, and Tua is already signed for next season, what is the reason or purpose of this thread?

Even if some how they beat KC, and Tua lovers come out in the bunches…. If people are not smart enough to see, this guy is a system QB period

If Miami wins it all, Tua’s contract will reset the market. Of course, I hope he takes the Brady path on contracts. Leave some on the table to keep the team together and to get other needed pieces.
Win it all?….lol…you mean the team that dropped 3 out of their last 5 games?….2 at home?

I thought the Dolphins had already exercised their option to pay Tua for his 5th year option. If so, and Tua is already signed for next season, what is the reason or purpose of this thread?
I guess because most franchise QB’s get resigned after there 3rd or 4th year. Hopefully Miami doesn’t because he is not a franchise QB

I guess because most franchise QB’s get resigned after there 3rd or 4th year. Hopefully Miami doesn’t because he is not a franchise QB
I believe Miami already exercised their option to sign Tua for his 5th year (which is next season).

Tua was definitely not helped out by his star WR tonight who dropped as many as he caught.

What lol. He had one drop he should have had. One drop that would have been a spectacular catch and two catches that were spectacular, bailing Tua out of shitty throws.

Back
Top Bottom