Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract

People on here honestly give your heads a shake, the starting QB at the pro bowl with the most yards and best completion % despite playing behind a Oline with more different lineups than anyone bar the Jets, a WR corp that flatters to deceive and no help at TE, is a bust and doesn't deserve a new contract. Good luck with getting a QB half as good as Tua is with the 25th pick or whatever in the draft !
your obviously a Dolphins fan, and not counting just this game, you believe Tua is a franchise QB? Blake Bortles put up huge numbers a few years back. Probably made the pro bowl (I don’t remember) but, just because somebody puts up huge numbers with what many believe to be the best WR duo in the NFL doesn’t mean they are a great QB. I want someone who can win a game in the 4th quarter. Not 2 or 3 bombs in blown coverages like 2022 Baltimore game, or the running game with a few dinks and dunks in the last drive against Dallas.. Someone who we as fans we feel like we have a legit chance at mid field with 1:30 remaining. I never feel like that with Tua

You want players to be reliable in big games, IE playing hurt on the cusp of the playoffs. But don’t want your QB to be reliable in big games 😂😂

He shoulders a lot, at least he played the games - we have different ideas what reliability means -

He is getting paid top money Waddle, Mostert aren’t live with it

If you honestly think Tua isn’t getting paid / oh the comedy - he is getting paid

You know who isn’t getting paid WR 1 dollars Waddle and Mostert shouldn’t be paid big dollars either

We need an inline blocker who can catch and run.

We need guys who are reliable in clutch games -

We need more physicality on the Oline
I would let another team pay him. I wouldn’t. I don’t think you can count on him. I don’t think you can win a super bowl with him. I would look to the draft For some one.

I would let another team pay him. I wouldn’t. I don’t think you can count on him. I don’t think you can win a super bowl with him. I would look to the draft For some one.

He is getting paid whether anyone likes it or not - lots of guys getting passed over for criticism tonite the injuries not on Tua, we are soft so easy to defend.

Tua puts the ball where it is supposed to be that is his MO I doubt we can exonerate Claypool

He is getting paid whether anyone likes it or not - lots of guys getting passed over for criticism tonite the injuries not on Tua, we are soft so easy to defend.

Tua puts the ball where it is supposed to be that is his MO I doubt we can exonerate Claypool
yes puts it right into the chest of a bills defender at the most critical time!

yes puts it right into the chest of a bills defender at the most critical time!

Claypool knows the Offense but Tua doesn’t lol

Would you lie lie to bet who is getting extended? Claypool can’t see the field or Tua played every game?

Ive been a big Tua supporter, but I have doubts. I wouldn’t pay him his year if i can avoid it and see how it goes next season. He needs to prove he can overcome this tendency to get swept up by the tide when things aren’t going well.

Please tell me what he has done in the last 4 years that he deserves a big time contract extension. I just don’t see it.

He shoulders a lot, at least he played the games - we have different ideas what reliability means -

He is getting paid top money Waddle, Mostert aren’t live with it

Oh I guess only this year matters? Tua has been unreliable via injuries his entire football career lol. Waddle is getting paid. Are you crazy?

The entire organization was a failure today.

To blame today’s loss on Tua shows you just hate the guy, is all. What kind of hatred? Some stupid shet eating hatred. 😂

After the collapse of this season Tua no longer deserves s***!

Make him play next year and prove he can win big games and show up in big moments or move on.

The days of Mr Positive Rico are over, im going back to My natural position of being a prick

Back
Top Bottom