Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa has given Dolphins answers they needed and earned new contract

Tua can’t move, he has the worst arm in the league, is really not that accurate when push comes to shove and when you pressure him he folds like a lawn chair.

People want to pay $50m a year for that? Basically a midget, un-athletic version of Ryan Tannehill? Really?
It's posts like this that makes people not even want to come in here
Same old pathetic crap 🐻

I haven't read thru whole thread. Whats the plan if not Tua?

Tua can’t move, he has the worst arm in the league, is really not that accurate when push comes to shove and when you pressure him he folds like a lawn chair.

People want to pay $50m a year for that? Basically a midget, un-athletic version of Ryan Tannehill? Really?
Yet no answer as to who you want as QB.

Typical pathetic crap post.

I haven't read thru whole thread. Whats the plan if not Tua?

Only 1 actual plan has been offered.

Draft a QB. If he or she, doesn't atleast make it to the SB on his rookie contract, then you draft a new QB and try again.

Yes let's let Tua walk.. Great plan. You numbskulls have no idea of how hard it is to find what we have!

I'm starting to think that fin fans on this site would rather not win with Tua then win at all!!?

Just keep bashing Tua...just like old girlfriend. When she's gone! You want her back ..

Because what you have isn't close to better!

official ignored a blatant pass interference at the 1 yard line on the interception?
I don’t disagree with your overall point, but interference is not going to be called on that play 99 times out of 100. Ball was well behind Mostert.

Back
Top Bottom