Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong

The Chargers were nowhere near making the playoffs like we were...

The Tua Experiment cost us a playoff berth. He should have sat the bench the whole year while Gailey and Fitzpatrick controlled the offense.
Yes. And thats mostly the reason why herbert wasnt taken out of the game. Just give him all the reps even in a lopsided affair. Now If they took him out, i believe there wouldve have been alot of hype around him as much. In a sense, He was really fortunate not getting pulled. Totally saved him from criticism like Tua.

He's been doubted ever since the injury. Then as soon as people started to see him hop up after taking hits a handful of times this past season the narrative changed about him. Some people just have haters and it does suck since Tua is a good person regardless how his football career shapes up but it's life. He does seem like he's been unbothered for the most part considering the constant unnecessary criticism and rumors about him. That does show signs of mental strength, so as long as he uses all this bashing as fuel to be the best he can be that can help him. Now if this stuff is really getting to him deep down, that would definitely be bad. Use the hate to motivate and that can turn Tua into a bad bad man out there hopefully

Yes. And thats mostly the reason why herbert wasnt taken out of the game. Just give him all the reps even in a lopsided affair. Now If they took him out, i believe there wouldve have been alot of hype around him as much. In a sense, He was really fortunate not getting pulled. Totally saved him from criticism like Tua.
Not really...

He looked years better than Tua on a consistent basis.

Tua should have been taken out...maybe never even put in this year.

Flores sacrificed a playoff position to "develop" Tua.

As Dolphin fans, we should know that playoff berths don't just grow on trees.

You do realize our D won most of the games right? That we scored at a higher rate with Fitz?

I'm not suggesting not playing Tua, as Flo said he didn't want him to be behind the team in terms of development. Pretending that Fitz couldn't get the job done where Tua did isn't really fair, especially when the evidence suggests otherwise.

Fitz is a turnover machine, going to be a lot harder for us to get those wins that apparently the D got for us if Fitz kept turning it over like he does. Certainly don't win a few of those games that we did because Tua was careful with the ball. And don't get me started with the Zona game or even the Pats game where Fitz is never going to do what Tua did in those games.

I love this stuff. Throw more fuel to the flame! Tua’s gonna set records and we’re winning it in Inglewood.

You do realize our D won most of the games right? That we scored at a higher rate with Fitz?

I'm not suggesting not playing Tua, as Flo said he didn't want him to be behind the team in terms of development. Pretending that Fitz couldn't get the job done where Tua did isn't really fair, especially when the evidence suggests otherwise.

You realize Fitz 4 wins came against teams that ended up 11-53.

One thing about Flo is he is tough , how he handled OShea, Van Noy. He is a fair but hard old-school coach. Tua is a player raised in that mold. Imagine Watson in a horrible funk through three quarters , which just happens at time and Flo bringing in Fitzpatrick to win the game. Watson would want to be traded the next day. The fins brought in Chan to be Fitzs coach for the season, not thinking Tua would be ready . Chans plays for Tua sucked. We all saw it. plus we had no talent at our skill positions, especially after injuries. What has Tua done this off-season, he is working his ass off. He looks great. He is also doing a great job promoting his role as the qb of the phins. Is he complaining about the games he was benched,NO. How many undeserving diva qbs would have had a fit about it. Football is a team event, all 55 players are important. If Tua can become a top 8 qb , which he should with the playmakers we should be able to add,we need to go with him

You realize Fitz 4 wins came against teams that ended up 11-53.
Not much of an argument considering one of those wins— against a supposedly bad team— came when Tua failed to perform with the playoffs on the line. In hindsight, it only made the performance in the finale even worse— given a reprieve, there was no redemption.

Not much of an argument considering one of those wins— against a supposedly bad team— came when Tua failed to perform with the playoffs on the line. In hindsight, it only made the performance in the finale even worse— given a reprieve, there was no redemption.

Actually I didn't count the Raiders game....so if you give that to Fitz he was 19-61. Knowing Fitz - he could have thrown 4 picks in the first half so who knows what the outcome would have been if he started. Saying the D only won games for Tua would be inaccurate considering they aloud a total of 3 points for two Jets games and totally dominated the 49ers that Jimmy Crapolla had to be pulled.

Back
Top Bottom