Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong

Chris Simms is a b!tch. Thinks he's a tough guy and only got a chance at the NFL because of his last name. On top of that, anyone that buttons their polo shirt all the way up needs to instantly be beaten to deal with a tow chain.
This 100%. I know from personal experience. Chris Simms is a punk on his best day.

I’ll re-state my position on this just in case anyone gives a ****.....

Tua has started 9 ****ing games in the NFL. That is 56% of 1 season. That’s all. He looked good in a few games.....Shitty in others.

The question is: Will Tua’s play end up placing him as a top 5 QB in this league? “I don’t know” is my answer....And neither do you.

So, to those Tua fans that are confident he’ll be great....I say “We’ll See”. There is certainly some evidence that he won’t be. He definitely has shown some limitations.

To those Tua haters that think Herbert was a better pick and Tua will never be more than average....I say “We’ll See”. There is some evidence he will be great including the Arizona game.

The point is.....Give Tua some time and some better weapons (He had ****-all this year), and let’s see how he does. In 365 days... We can make a better judgment. As for right now, like it or not, Tua is our starting QB and I suspect it’s gonna stay that way.

This 100%. I know from personal experience. Chris Simms is a punk on his best day.
Nice sig. What's it say under your screen name? That you're a black belt at giving BJ's?

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Expectations were sky high for Tua this time last year, now they have dwindled down to virtually nothing. That might be a good thing. If Tua starts performing well his confidence could go through the roof.

I think the lack of respect will motivate Tua to no end. I look back to how he improved in the top high school qb camp after some of his limitations were pointed out. He went home and worked his tail off on his deficiencies and came back at the top of the class. I expect he’s working equally hard this off-season and am hoping for similar improvements.

TUA has great accuracy.leadership intangibles. Throws accurate while running and has great quick release and agility’s running the ball. He has top skills. Just needs to work on mental game

TUA has great accuracy.leadership intangibles. Throws accurate while running and has great quick release and agility’s running the ball. He has top skills. Just needs to work on mental game
Hmmmm......

Haven't seen it at the NFL level yet. Not saying it won't happen, but you are stating projection as fact.

Hmmmm......

Haven't seen it at the NFL level yet. Not saying it won't happen, but you are stating projection as fact.
To be fair I think we all saw that in tua last year

but we didn’t nearly see enough of it and that’s what we need to see a lot lot more

What leadership? Alabama players are saying they prefer Mac Jones. The 2020 Dolphins players clearly preferred Fitz. The fact that the team quit on him in Buffalo actually says that he has no leadership Intangibles.

I think the lack of respect will motivate Tua to no end. I look back to how he improved in the top high school qb camp after some of his limitations were pointed out. He went home and worked his tail off on his deficiencies and came back at the top of the class. I expect he’s working equally hard this off-season and am hoping for similar improvements.
It better.

To be fair I think we all saw that in tua last year

but we didn’t nearly see enough of it and that’s what we need to see a lot lot more
To be fair (and I wouldn't presume to speak for us all), he didn't show any more than the vast majority of highly touted rookies.

We drafted him knowing his physical limitations, and counted on the other things. So far they haven't shown to be extraordinarily better than anyone else.

Now, I do believe that part of being a QB at this level takes time to develop. Sometimes it takes a few years.

All I'm saying is he hasn't shown anything special to this point. To argue otherwise is irrational, IMO.

To be fair (and I wouldn't presume to speak for us all), he didn't show any more than the vast majority of highly touted rookies.

We drafted him knowing his physical limitations, and counted on the other things. So far they haven't shown to be extraordinarily better than anyone else.

Now, I do believe that part of being a QB at this level takes time to develop. Sometimes it takes a few years.

All I'm saying is he hasn't shown anything special to this point. To argue otherwise is irrational, IMO.
So basically your always underwhelmed by any rookie qbs not named herbert?

So basically your always underwhelmed by any rookie qbs not named herbert?
Who said anything about Herbert? Last I checked, he hasn't won anything either. Same withvguys like Mayfield and Murray.

To your point though, I don't sing praises before a player has actually done something.

Bottom line Tua ain't top 25 in nfl.. year 2 he got get better..Tua need time.by year 3 we will know. If he answer or not..

Back
Top Bottom