Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong

I will take Allen and Williams games over all dolphin wrs playing 16 games. You forgot hunter Henry playing most of the season. You also forgot to mention your defense was so bad you had to throw to catch up in games. Won loss record not that great. I like Hebert but only thing was winning in crunch time at the end of games. He has improved from his college days. TUA is 1-0 against Hebert team.
Allen and Williams dont stay healthy either..

Just popping in here to say I love you Tua, excited for the future :)

Not as good as Herbert vs the Broncos...

How di we do against the Broncos?
We didnt get shutout. Tua couldve stayed in and taken a loss against the broncos. He didnt play well, But still would have that learning experience rather then the drubbing herbert had vs the pats. Didnt to jack s***

Last edited:
We didnt get shutout. Tua couldve stayed in and taken a loss against the broncos. He didnt play well, But still would have that learning experience rather then the drubbing herbert had vs the pats. Didnt to jack s***
You're saying that Tua did some "****" vs the Broncos?

You're saying that Tua did some "****" vs the Broncos?
Herbert was 26/53 for 206 yards and a loss vs the Pats.

Tua was 11/20 for 83 yards and a TD...on a loss where he was benched.

Compare the way they both played vs Buffalo.

Dude is training like a mad man right now. Much respect on my end

Herbert was 26/53 for 206 yards and a loss vs the Pats.

Tua was 11/20 for 83 yards and a TD...on a loss where he was benched.

Compare the way they both played vs Buffalo.
Ok Lol the stats comparison can go on and on. Its true herbert had those stats, but not a single TD!! So Tua got pulled in the second half, he wasnt doing well, but it was the coaches decision. Leavem in and less criticism. Heck herbert couldve gotten benched against NE but no reason to pullem they figured. It is what it is... The buffalo game. Alot on the line, a rookie qb, playing in the cold. TEAM fell apart. But Tua was 35/58 for 361 yards with 1 TD on the loss, ok mostly in garbage yards. Look familiar?? Herbert done that on a bunch of losses, Cmon!!

Last edited:
Ok Lol the stats comparison can go on and on. Its true herbert had those stats, but not a single TD!! So Tua got pulled in the second half, he wasnt doing well, but it was the coaches decision. Leavem in and less criticism. Heck herbert couldve gotten benched against NE but no reason to pullem they figured. It is what it is... The buffalo game. Alot on the line, a rookie qb, playing in the cold. TEAM fell apart. But Tua was 35/58 for 361 yards with 1 TD on the loss, ok mostly in garbage yards. Look familiar?? Herbert done that on a bunch of losses, Cmon!!
You should talk about how one looked without considering how the other looked...more often than not.

There's a reason Herbert is on the back 9 daily and Tua is taking Twitter flicks about working out (not with one WR he'll be throwing to) and it not about how Herbert looked against the Pats.

I remember watching Herbert and Tua in college. Herbert's receivers were not getting separation and he didn't have a good OL. Tua's receivers were getting separation and he had a good OL. Last year in the NFL Herbert's receivers were getting separation and Tua's receivers weren't. Also Herbert had more time to throw. It's not all about the QB as there are actually 10 other players with them. Tua will be fine if we get him the support any QB needs. Remember- Houston only won four games last year with a very good QB.

I remember watching Herbert and Tua in college. Herbert's receivers were not getting separation and he didn't have a good OL. Tua's receivers were getting separation and he had a good OL. Last year in the NFL Herbert's receivers were getting separation and Tua's receivers weren't. Also Herbert had more time to throw. It's not all about the QB as there are actually 10 other players with them. Tua will be fine if we get him the support any QB needs. Remember- Houston only won four games last year with a very good QB.
A QB who was on the same team as the next to last ranked defense in the NFL....

A QB who was on the same team as the next to last ranked defense in the NFL....
My point was is takes an entire team to win. Maybe the goal should No Weaknesses rather than getting one of the top QB's.

1. Tua was a rookie last year

2. Didnt had a regular practices preseason etc because of covid.

3. Coming off an injury

This year he is training hard and looks like he is injury free once and for all because he took some shots and got up everytime.

These idiot reporters have to give him the benefit of the doubt. We will know soon once they give him the weapons on offense.

The receivers he had last year....an often injured parker and gesicky. Thats it. Everybody else were scrubs including grant and the dropped passed.

Tua will be ok but we need to give him at least 2 drafts to stock up on receivers and offensive players.

2021 will give tua new weapons then look at all these idiots like simms how quick they change their minds about him.

Im one of the ones that didnt want to draft tua. But since we did i will support him until at least his 4th or 5th year.

If he doesnt show that he is a franchise qb within those 5 years then i would like us to move on.

As long as he is the backing of his coach and organization, that's all that matters. The results will speak for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom