Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

If Tua is what you think he is, he would have his contract. Stats, don't win football games and Tua doesn't win football games against winning Teams. Dude was 1-6 when he went against Teams with a winning record. The D played well in 3 of those losses (both KC games and the 2nd Bills game) didn't matter, Tua wasn't going to give them a chance. Here's another inconvenient truth, the O line, which you are so quick to blame for Tua's problems, is the same O line that produced the NFL's no.1 rushing attack per YPC (5.1). Absolutely, amazing!

In your mind, Allen, Burrows and Jackson are suspect because they haven't won a Super Bowl.............Tua hasn't won a playoff game! Dude had to have a camera mounted on his helmet so the coach can figure out what he's looking at! Listen, I've said all I am going to say about this guy. It is what it is. Phins invested a lot to get him and they're going to give him every chance before pulling the plug. As long, as no one replies back with an insult or some absurd take, I'll leave you guys alone to wonder in amazement at the Great Tua.
Another bills fan trolling a dolphin forum.

You got kicked out of the bills forum as well?

Is that all you have? Really, that's the best thing you could think to say? The Phins are not Tua, the same way the Phins were not Tannehill or Henne. I wanna see the Phins win and not be beholden to one player.
This is a positive thread on Tua and you've turned into your own Tua hate thread.

Start your own Tua thread.

I say props to anyone who's gotten beyond the idea of worshipping players.

Honestly, we should be rooting for the team and our thinking should be cold as ice when it comes to players. They are assets to be exchanged. They are situationally relevant.

I don't care about Ted Ginn's family. I don't care about how Tannehill & Wifey are so polite. I don't care whether Tua is a "special" prospect.

The more I hear that stuff the more I hate fans. Be a man. Stand up for yourself. Don't be a jock-sniffer. It's unbecoming of oneself.

Honestly, we should be rooting for the team and our thinking should be cold as ice when it comes to players. They are assets to be exchanged. They are situationally relevant.

I don't care about Ted Ginn's family. I don't care about how Tannehill & Wifey are so polite. I don't care whether Tua is a "special" prospect.

The more I hear that stuff the more I hate fans. Be a man. Stand up for yourself. Don't be a jock-sniffer. It's unbecoming of oneself.
Thank you.

He put on a little too much during the season. Just stop eating. He can lose weight, but I think the reason why he put on the weight last offseason was to keep himself free from injury.

So if the choice is gain weight and stay healthy, or lose weight and gain maneuverability. It's an easy choice.

Tua had to stay healthy last year to prove he is not injury-prone and get that contract. It was a business decision. After all the injuries to so many other QBs I think that label should be removed and lifted from Tua.

Is that all you have? Really, that's the best thing you could think to say? The Phins are not Tua, the same way the Phins were not Tannehill or Henne. I wanna see the Phins win and not be beholden to one player.
Well according to everyone else not a Miami fan, Hill is the only reason Tua is good anyway so there is nothing to beholden.

People can be a fan of whom they want. Projection if I ever seen one.

Tua has earned whatever the Dolphins or another team is willing to pay him. Considering the money lesser QB’s like Herbert have received, Tua will eventually sign a contract that pays him more than Herbert. Which means he will sign for more than $50 million a year.

I don’t believe any player in any sport is worth the type money being paid today but that’s the reality of sports today. So I don’t dwell on it, I just accept it. Fortunately it’s not my money paying those huge salaries.
I think youre confusing "earned" with "given". Just because you are given something, doesnt mean youve earned it.

He is not getting only $25 million a year.
We cant win with a $20 million Tua, how are we going to win with a $55 million Tua? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

that's interesting - to me you sound unbecoming in this- there's quite a bit that falls between worshipping players and being thankful that someone like Tua is just a good dude that I don't mind my son looking up to....there can be a middle ground but then again in our society these days I guess that's not an option

Back
Top Bottom