Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

that's why I said looks up to - that's a lot different than a hero...I hope he does:) My point is I'd rather him look up to Tua than Tyreek - he can root for Tyreke the player so to me there is some crossover without it having to be some worshiping jock sniffer as you called it:)

Excellent. I understand what you are saying. It's easy to like Tua as a person. He's not going to be somebody who embarrasses the organization off the field.

Every time I see those posts about Tyreek, I think, "It's not long before the NFL disciplines this guy."

That's why you can never doubt Tua and his drive to be great. He identifies his weaknesses every off season and works on them. He worked on the deep ball, worked on his footing to increase velocity, worked on his falling, throwing the ball away, sliding, etc. Now he's going to work on his mobility.

His ceiling has not been hit yet....and he lead the league in lots of categories last year. That's my quarterback!

1710819835676.gif

Sho you right!

I don't think that's right. There maybe a handful he's on par with, but Tua is definitely at the back of the pack when it comes to arm strength.

This is your kind of QB then…

1710820366161.png

Could throw like a MOFO.

Interesting criteria you have. 😂

That one always cracks me up
"he didn't play as well against good teams"
yeah, no ****, everyone doesn't play as well against them, that's why they considered good

The thing they don’t mention is Mahomes is the about the only QB with winning record against winning teams.

Dak Prescotts 22-25
Josh Allen 17-17
Lamar Jackson 14-14
Aaron Rodgers 41-44
Kirk Cousins 14-43
Justin Herbert 7-14
Desh Watson 7-19
J. Goff 14-17
M Stafford 11-72
B. Mayfield 7-21
M. Ryan 33-63
D. Jones 3-13
K. Murray 3-11
D. Carr. 14-45

Heck even Brady, Brees and Manning had the same issue.

IMG_2481.jpeg

If Tua is what you think he is, he would have his contract. Stats, don't win football games and Tua doesn't win football games against winning Teams. Dude was 1-6 when he went against Teams with a winning record. The D played well in 3 of those losses (both KC games and the 2nd Bills game) didn't matter, Tua wasn't going to give them a chance. Here's another inconvenient truth, the O line, which you are so quick to blame for Tua's problems, is the same O line that produced the NFL's no.1 rushing attack per YPC (5.1). Absolutely, amazing!

In your mind, Allen, Burrows and Jackson are suspect because they haven't won a Super Bowl.............Tua hasn't won a playoff game! Dude had to have a camera mounted on his helmet so the coach can figure out what he's looking at! Listen, I've said all I am going to say about this guy. It is what it is. Phins invested a lot to get him and they're going to give him every chance before pulling the plug. As long, as no one replies back with an insult or some absurd take, I'll leave you guys alone to wonder in amazement at the Great Tua.

Yo

When Tua gets his contact over 50 million you can be quiet and go back to the Bills Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Holland Hair GIF by Marvel Studios

This is how I know I am talking with a Bills fan

The thing they don’t mention is Mahomes is the about the only QB with winning record against winning teams.

Dak Prescotts 22-25
Josh Allen 17-17
Lamar Jackson 14-14
Aaron Rodgers 41-44
Kirk Cousins 14-43
Justin Herbert 7-14
Desh Watson 7-19
J. Goff 14-17
M Stafford 11-72
B. Mayfield 7-21
M. Ryan 33-63
D. Jones 3-13
K. Murray 3-11
D. Carr. 14-45

View attachment 166001
Sadly, people will never admit facts are facts. They will pretend they never saw this.

Great post.

Dak Prescotts 22-25
Josh Allen 17-17
Lamar Jackson 14-14
Aaron Rodgers 41-44
Kirk Cousins 14-43
Justin Herbert 7-14
Desh Watson 7-19
J. Goff 14-17
M Stafford 11-72
B. Mayfield 7-21
M. Ryan 33-63
D. Jones 3-13
K. Murray 3-11
D. Carr. 14-45

View attachment 166001
I see this as a twofold situation. I think most can agree. There has to be a winner and a loser. Just because a QB has a winning or losing record, doesn’t necessarily highlight the individual play of the QB. When it comes Tua specifically his play hasn’t been good which is the driving factor. We can talk about all the bad playcalling, drop passes, or McDaniel didn’t run the ball enough. When the ball was in his hands for the last opportunity, he always came up short. We’ve had a good sample size for the last two seasons of his play down the stretch, and he didn’t deliver.

I agree. Anybody who is playing QB in the NFL has a strong enough arm. I never made that argument. The injury concerns are real. Getting through a one full season without injury does not impress me.
How do you feel about Joe Burrow? I believe he has only made it through one season healthy.

Back
Top Bottom