Tua Tagovailoa seems to have the late game heroics gene | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa seems to have the late game heroics gene

I remember that, play prior he took a bad sack running in the wrong direction, Satan had a look of the devil. Tua regrouped and took charge for the game winner. Gawd, I want a winner at QB.
Exactly this. It's what I came here to say. The absolute strike Tua threw with the championship on the line was impressive enough. But when you consider the play that happened immediately before that one, it's even more impressive. That's what you call a short memory, and it's what killers need.

Exactly this. It's what I came here to say. The absolute strike Tua threw with the championship on the line was impressive enough. But when you consider the play that happened immediately before that one, it's even more impressive. That's what you call a short memory, and it's what killers need.
Are you talking about the Buffalo game?

Dont think he's talking about the game Fins WRs dropped 11 passes... Keep up...
Yes, I rememeber...the game where the Buffalo defenders caught 3 Tua passes.

One for a TD...

One TD for Buffalo...one TD for the Dolphins.

Yes, I rememeber...the game where the Buffalo defenders caught 3 Tua passes.

One for a TD...

One TD for Buffalo...one TD for the Dolphins.
Exactly! The one where Bowden got both hands on the ball and popped it straight into a defenders hands, and Parker slipped and gave a free INT to his cover guy... Exactly that game... But that wasnt the one he was talking about... Keep up!

Exactly! The one where Bowden got both hands on the ball and popped it straight into a defenders hands, and Parker slipped and gave a free INT to his cover guy... Exactly that game... But that wasnt the one he was talking about... Keep up!
Oh...he wasn't talking about that game. Which NFL game was he referring to?

----------​
Somewhere in South Florida, Tua just recently took his jock off...

The 30th separate Tua post and the flies that would are attracted to jocks come out on full force.

Oh...he wasn't talking about that game. Which NFL game was he referring to?

----------​
Somewhere in South Florida, Tua just recently took his jock off...

The 30th separate Tua post and the flies that would are attracted to jocks come out on full force.
They are referring to the Arizona game, the NE game and the National Championship game, seemed pretty straightfoward to me... Meanwhile you're completely lost in the discussion... Keep the **** up man!

Last edited:
They are referring to the Arizona game, the NE game and the National Championship game, seemed pretty straightfoward to me... Meanwhile you're completely lost in the discussion... Keep the **** up man!
Lost...

LOL!!!

i'd have to go back and watch the games to see when exactly that vibe first hit me.

just from the original post, he won two of his 6 wins with 4th quarter game winning drives, the cards game you mentioned, then the pats game week 15.

cards was his second start, but i feel it was the Rams game in his first start, even though we didn't need him to pull that one out for us.
He wasn’t very good at all in that Rams game though. Wasn’t asked to do much, but what he did wasn’t particularly impressive. The pats game was won on a game winning drive? I don’t remember that at all.

Utterly bizarre to see a fan so dead set against the franchise QB their favourite team spent a #5 overall pick on – but you do you, man.
I'm only dead-set against Tua to those who paint their bodies aqua and orange, paint #1 on their foreheads, and dance naked around a bonfire (Tua or Death🤣).

That said, I really appreciate your permission. I don't know what Id do without it.

Back
Top Bottom