****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 259 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
His footwork is special already.

The sky is the limit for this kid and I hope Miami's known love affair works out. He bleeds what Flo wants in a leader, perfect marriage between those two men.

Get it ****ing done Miami.

A lot of people forget about his footwork, it just looks so smooth in those videos, showing no drop off because of the hip injury, that's a fantastic sign.

A lot of people forget about his footwork, it just looks so smooth in those videos, showing no drop off because of the hip injury, that's a fantastic sign.
His feet and hips set up his shoulders to get the ball out effortlessly - no wasted steps - he then has the mental prowess along with that combo

I saw the ESPN link with his two reps. Clearly, the Dolphins and any other team considering Tua are going to want to still see a pro day on tape to show he's tracking towards eventually being healthy. He used his hips a lot in his throwing motion and he's an RPO QB so we need to see him run as well.

My kids went to school (St. Thomas) with his kids, the door ways were flexible so his ego could make through. All kidding aside it was pretty cool seeing him in the hallways.
Sure. He has an ego. But he's nowhere near Elway ego wise. Love Dan.

My kids went to school (St. Thomas) with his kids, the door ways were flexible so his ego could make it through. All kidding aside it was pretty cool seeing him in the hallways.
Don’t get me wrong I love and miss his swag, most of the great ones have moxie and I hope our next QB has a bit of fire ala Dan, Manning, Brady, Elway etc....

I think greatest threats are Detroit and SD.
If Detroit realizes their roster sucks and it does. It’s not a playoff roster. They should draft Tua, play Stafford and then trade Stafford. It’s the smart play.

SD- is interesting. A defense that includes Derwinn, Bosa, Ingram, Harris Jr , Heyward, King. Improved the OL with Tuner and Bulaga... IMO they are couple pieces away from being a SB contender. I’m not sure why they didn’t move on Bridgewater... maybe Cam? Are they riding a Tyrod Taylor and Hurts combo?
Chargers are a load team that never win big game.

UOTE="Albert Romano, post: 8201634, member: 42578"]

[/QUOTE]

Looks good!
Too bad there's really no way to simulate what he looks like under duress and taking hits/sacks.

I saw the ESPN link with his two reps. Clearly, the Dolphins and any other team considering Tua are going to want to still see a pro day on tape to show he's tracking towards eventually being healthy. He used his hips a lot in his throwing motion and he's an RPO QB so we need to see him run as well.

He's really not a RPO QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom