****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 284 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not worried about the ifs at this point. Because we just don’t know what will happen in the future. Those are the kinds of worry’s teams thought of when it came to Watson.

My friend, I know your right and it is time to get our guy. I have wanted this kid from the get go. As soon as we get him I will be happy and then I will cross my fingers and hope we use some of our capital to move up and get him a Tackle, then get more OL help as we go along.
I will say I hope we don’t have to give up too much if we go up and get him. Crazy thing what if they like Herbert? Who knows.

Better move to 2
I'm really starting to get the feeling that Washington isn't willing to move off the number 2 spot. I think their asking price will be too silly for any team to make that trade. I feel Washington will stay where they are and take a non QB position player. I think Detroit is the more realistic pick to be targeting. I hope the familiarity of Flores and Patricia helps facilitate the process.

We’ll have to go to three to be sure to land him imo. I do think there is a risky chance he’ll slip to 5 but don’t think we’ll chance it

I'm really starting to get the feeling that Washington isn't willing to move off the number 2 spot. I think their asking price will be too silly for any team to make that trade. I feel Washington will stay where they are and take a non QB position player. I think Detroit is the more realistic pick to be targeting. I hope the familiarity of Flores and Patricia helps facilitate the process.

I don’t buy that but obviously if it cost less great.

There was a guy on Twitter who said they needed for first round picks for Miami to move up to and they said if they don’t offer that tell him to F off and they would take Chase Young. I was like first of all that’s ridiculous to me and second of all that’s a horrible stance because then tua falls to three in the price to trade up is significantly lower :lmfao:

He is a stud. His mechanics are beautiful. I don’t think that is ever in question. You are throwing a 6’0 guy that climbs in the pocket, tendency to hold onto the ball too long into the gauntlet that is the NFL. More games, players are faster and stronger. As great as he is if he misses half his games what is the benefit?
This exactly! Nobody doubts Tua's ability and obvious talent (although I believe his numbers are inflated a bit against weak competition), but if he is hurt often, he wont see the field and cant help no matter how good he is.

Id be ok risking pick 5 for Tua and pray he is healthy and stays that way. Trading possibly multiple picks for him is just not wise. What happens if he isnt the same QB after that injury. Nobody knows, its all a gamble. The franchise would be set back if we lost Tunsil and Minkah and use some of those picks to move up two spots. With quarantine restrictions, you cnt even see him throw for yourself before taking the pick.

Whatever we do, Im going to support it. Maybe not love it, but Id rather be wrong about Tua and see him succeed.

I really dont see many scenarios that Miami doesnt get Tua honestly. I dont love it, but at least the upside is there.

Just going to say this once. We may take Tua at 5, but we aren't trading up for him if our doctors can't examine him and we can't work him out post-medical clearance. The overall stakes for this team are too great. If, in our evaluator's eyes, a healthy Herbert or Love are reasonably comparable options, I think Grier would deem it foolish to trade up for Tua unless Flores has great conviction for Tua. I don't sense that he does, honestly.

Trent dilfer says they are about to release more video that shows tua going thru the full workout with WRs etc. and showing he can do everything.

I’m tellin ya Miami better get proactive here.

He’s fully cleared.

Totally agree, but still got to think where the competition is going to come from.

Totally agree, but still got to think where the competition is going to come from.
Trent dilfer says they are about to release more video that shows tua going thru the full workout with WRs etc. and showing he can do everything.

I’m tellin ya Miami better get proactive here.

He’s fully cleared.
Dilfer must me Tuas strongest proponent, wonder if he gets a cut of his action

Dilfer must me Tuas strongest proponent, wonder if he gets a cut of his action
Dilfer had his early doubts too, when Tua was in High School, Dilfer invited TT to his QB Camp (11 of the better HS prospects) but again that was years ago, Dilfer left his camp no longer a doubter, and since then TT has not taken the foot off the gas pedal until he got injured ~ But TT played through injury too while many others wouldn't have.

Is Tua too fearless putting himself at risk not willing to throw incs out of bounds to avoid a hit or is he a fierce competitor trying to pad his personal stats? TT came out of to many contests early to be accused of wanting the stats not too forget to mention the number of times he handed off to Harris and was just excited as if he threw a bomb for a TD. Or is TT just trying to squeeze all of his ability out of that frame, because he is a competitor, I will let you be the judge. If you want to see what Tua brings the Franchise just watch every Offensive down LSU VS BAMA this past year. That tape alone should sell anyone with eyes.

And yes a whole lot of crap was made about the ankle sprains, for a young man growing into his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom