****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 293 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. Where the F**k do you people come up with this stuff. He never missed a game in college due to injury until this season. Where has this stupid narrative come from? Look it up.
Every single QB in this class better never have an injury or it is gonna be troll hunting season

If Im a Raiders fan then Im thinking the same, if Gruden Continues to disappoint then he should be on his way out. Whens the last time hes done anything? He's just a name at this point. He made some bold moves trading cooper and Mack and hasnt done anything yet.
I just don't see how an owner can fire a guy on a 10 year contract after only 2 years. Is Davis really going to pay him 80M to not coach?

Ha ha. Where the F**k do you people come up with this stuff. He never missed a game in college due to injury until this season. Where has this stupid narrative come from? Look it up.
His freshman year he was a backup, he played less than two full years as the starting quarterback in college. So he’s had three surgeries in less than two years. That’s a concern whether you wanna believe it or not.
So some of us really have a year and a half of work to judge, was he great in that time, yes he was. But to think some shouldn’t be concerned is just silly.

i assume that would depend on the language in the contract and if there are ways to cancel it
I'm pretty sure all nfl hc contracts are fully guaranteed. The only offset would be if he took a hc job with another team. Even then Davis is on the hook for the difference in salary.
He is definitely safe for at least 5 years in my opinion.

Did anybody really doubt that Tua will heal and be cleared to practice?

No.,,,but can he stay healthy? That is the question that matters... that is the big gamble with his injury history.
Excuse me? You're posting in a thread with a plethora of examples where people thought he would be in a wheelchair on draft night and would never play football again because bO jAcKsOn.

TUA NEVER COMPLETED A FULL SEASON OF FOOTBALL IN COLLEGE! you think that will change in the NFL? the trend will continue in the NFL. Carson Wentz had injuries in college and he that continues in the NFL. Watson had some injuries in college and carried it over to the NFL. Sam Bradford, injured in college and always was hurt in the NFL.

Ill say it again, there is nothing more frustrating than having a talented but often injured QB.

I still want us to draft Tua (or Burrow) but his durability is a real concern, he is not a big guy either. He just cant seem to get out of harms way and chris simms said it best "Tua isnt as athletic as he thinks he is" and thats why college players are able to chase him down, catch him from behind when hes running/scrambling. Tua can be reckless sometimes trying to make a play. Hopefully that will change in the NFL but it is a real concern.
So, 2018 never happened? Are we playing revisionist history now?

Excuse me? You're posting in a thread with a plethora of examples where people thought he would be in a wheelchair on draft night and would never play football again because bO jAcKsOn.
Regardless where TT goes and lights upon the league We are to conveniently forget the nonsense

I just don't see how an owner can fire a guy on a 10 year contract after only 2 years. Is Davis really going to pay him 80M to not coach?

I don't know the specifics of the contract but we know players and coaches don't usually make it to their full contract.

His freshman year he was a backup, he played less than two full years as the starting quarterback in college. So he’s had three surgeries in less than two years. That’s a concern whether you wanna believe it or not.
So some of us really have a year and a half of work to judge, was he great in that time, yes he was. But to think some shouldn’t be concerned is just silly.
You forgot the finger injury you forgot the finger injury!!!!!! You FORGOT the finger injury are you mad man???

So, 2018 never happened? Are we playing revisionist history now?

I should have rephrased my statement better. He did start every game in 2018 but got hurt against Georgia and wasn't able to finish the game and was fortunate to have 4 weeks to recover and there were a lot of uncertainty if he would even be able to play in the college playoffs after that injury.

goodness I cannot wait for the draft....only three weeks left until all questions are answered.

All I am really hoping for is a tackle, safety a quarterback and interior offensive lineman if we get those four things I will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom