****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 353 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet numerous studies say differently. They are posted in the Tua thread which discusses the injury probability for players, the types of injuries, for players who were previously injured.

Most were only 10 percent more likely to be injured than those who were not injured before.

Biggest issues deal with chronic muscle issues in the lower extremities. Ankles were one of the lowest future issues as were hip injuries. Broken bones are really no issue the same with upper extremity injuries with the exception of shoulder injuries for QBs.

We're not worried so much about re injuring his ankles, hip etc. We're just concerned what's next. Some players are just more prone to injuries. For Tua to have a long career he's gonna have to change a few things in his game. Chris Simms made a good point that Tua isn't as athletic as he thinks he is and has been caught from behind several times while trying to run which has caused both his ankle injuries and his hip. The NFL is faster and the O line protection will not be as good.

Last edited:
Just doing a little Google search to see if there is something to this rumor (like there is anything better to do being confined to the house 24/7) and I found an interesting picture in an article where they were talking about the broken finger. The brace he is wearing in the picture under the March 2018: Tua Tagovailoa breaks his finger doesn't have anything covering or supporting the finger but it is wrapped around his wrist. I know that this may be feeding into the conspiracy theories but it is not out of the sphere of possibilities that Saban or someone at the university was not being 100% truthful about the extent of the injury. Take a look and judge for yourself.

Just doing a little Google search to see if there is something to this rumor (like there is anything better to do being confined to the house 24/7) and I found an interesting picture in an article where they were talking about the broken finger. The brace he is wearing in the picture under the March 2018: Tua Tagovailoa breaks his finger doesn't have anything covering or supporting the finger but it is wrapped around his wrist. I know that this may be feeding into the conspiracy theories but it is not out of the sphere of possibilities that Saban or someone at the university was not being 100% truthful about the extent of the injury. Take a look and judge for yourself.

Too many damn pics in that link. Which one are you referring to?

2 teams thinking Tua is too big of a risk, I buy it... But this is not failing a physical, irresponsible reporting right there...
How is passing on expert opinion irresponsible reporting? And yes, GMs are experts, even compared to NBP81 ;)

Crazy that in 2020 podcasts are considered sources of credible news. Until he provides the source and they confirm Tua failed pre-draft screenings anything he says is speculations to entertain a viewership. “Expert” opinion means nothing to me. Everyone has opinions and more often than not they are fairly stupid.

Crazy that in 2020 podcasts are considered sources of credible news. Until he provides the source and they confirm Tua failed pre-draft screenings anything he says is speculations to entertain a viewership. “Expert” opinion means nothing to me. Everyone has opinions and more often than not they are fairly stupid.
So, it's your opinion that we should ignore everyone's opinion? Including yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom