****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 351 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is true or not but after all his injuries, why is it so hard for some people to see that maybe, just maybe, some teams might not want Tua?

Of course some teams don't want Tua. Just like we don't want you talking about Ozzy :lol:

It's the timing of this that's suspect to me personally. The damn combine was 2 months ago, 2 months. If a player fails a physical its talked about during the combine. Not months after.

I'm not saying it's wrong info, but why wait?

Everything isn't a smokescreen. Not saying it can't be though. You know if this report was about another QB you'd sing a different tune lol
Nah.

I dont care if it was for anyone, the timing of this is what gets me. If he failed a physical it was during the combine yeah? This kinda news wouldve gotten out weeks ago and probably during the combine itself. That's all I'm questioning is the timing of it.

But was anyone aware of that? @Pachyderm_Wave

Lombardi said. “It’s his ankle. It’s his wrist. He broke his wrist the first day of spring ball one year. And then they fixed it. He came back and broke it again. He’s brittle. He is brittle. You can’t deny it.”

But was anyone aware of that? @Pachyderm_Wave

Lombardi said. “It’s his ankle. It’s his wrist. He broke his wrist the first day of spring ball one year. And then they fixed it. He came back and broke it again. He’s brittle. He is brittle. You can’t deny it.”

If he wouldve broken his wrist it woukdve been all over the place.

"Alabama's star qb broke his wrist today"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom