****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 349 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the possibility of being smoke, I question the headline. Maybe I'm missing something but the quote from Lombardi is:
"Two teams I’ve talked to have flunked him,”
“They flunked him on not just the hip. It’s the multitude of injuries. The risk far outweighs the reward.”
Was it actual physicals he failed with these teams? Did any teams manage to get a physical done with Tua before the league discontinued them? Or is he just using the word flunked to describe the fact that two teams have simply taken him off their board due to injury concerns? And the author decided to take some creative liberties?

Not surprising....amazed at the fans that think spending a top 5 pick on an injury prone player is a slam dunk!

Well the article is far from factually correct and I have already provided a lengthy study on injuries in the NFL and the probability of it happening again.

I have also struggled to find where "injury-prone" is a real thing and posted articles from Drs. dismissing that as well.

So, yeah...provide some actual research to back up your claims...something beyond anecdotal quips and maybe you can be taken seriously.

If any team source that matters leaked this info to a hack reporter they should be fired and blacklisted so they never work in the NFL again. That said, I do not believe for one second that Lombardi, shefter, Kiper Jr. or anyone in the media has actual truthful information. Anything leaked to these guys is a low level employee who knows next to nothing or it’s been put out there to throw people off their true intentions.

If any team source that matters leaked this info to a hack reporter they should be fired and blacklisted so they never work in the NFL again. That said, I do not believe for one second that Lombardi, shefter, Kiper Jr. or anyone in the media has actual truthful information. Anything leaked to these guys is a low level employee who knows next to nothing or it’s been put out there to throw people off their true intentions.
This is nfl draft. They say all kind of stuff. To get players to drop..lot of these team will pass Tua if miami dont draft him because they are not going take chance on him. That doesnt mean he cant be good player in nfl.

So much smoke here and nothing to see. I didnt believe he would go 2nd overall to washington and I dont think he will fall either. He will be there at 5 amd we will draft him.

Why not they both are winning?? Allen look like best qb in afc east. These are to qb we have to beat to get to SB. In future.
Just really not too much of a fan of either. You could be right. The jury is still out on Allen. Allen's greatest weakness is reading defenses rightt now. Watson has had success, but is really inconsistent with his ability to read defenses.

Last edited:
I see no other media jumping on this. It's just coming out now weeks after the combine??? I am definitely starting to think Miami may be taking Tua just like the bullshit put out about Marino being on come before the 1983 draft. I was thinking It was Herbert am now taking 2 steps back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom