****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 477 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you talking about? You’ve been telling the whole damn board that Detroit’s taking tua for reasons that make no sense.

Miami has more draft capitol than anyone. If they let this happen then it’s on them. And I hope they all get fired for it.

can’t get the pick on the field and won’t pay the price to go get it after you gutted the roster for draft ammo.

Wtf it’s like a endless nightmare.

it goes down it better be miami
I was clowning about Detroit.

And if someone is going to 2 for that qb and Washington is trading out that price is gonna be high.

Toss that stupid draft points chart in the trash

Last edited:
Hearing alot of talk that its going to be Andrew Thomas at pick #5.
Lots of talk about both Herbert and Love falling in the draft.

Hearing a lot of talk that the Miami Dolphins are planning on trading all three first round picks away for late round picks. It is said the team plans on owning every 6th and 7th round pick in this year's draft. "It's all about those acorns," said my source in the organization.

Big if true.

Hearing a lot of talk that the Miami Dolphins are planning on trading all three first round picks away for late round picks. It is said the team plans on owning every 6th and 7th round pick in this year's draft. "It's all about those acorns," said my source in the organization.

Big if true.

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom