****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 479 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they’re thinking they can move up from 5 and get a defensive or offensive stud and get Tua a bit later with another trade up. Would be weird but maybe they’re going all in this year

If they do this and take the overrated Jordan Love with one of the other picks, I think I'm becoming a Falcons fan.

This has to be a major smokescreen. It has to. Trading to 3 for an OT.... It’s so laughably insane that I don’t think any other GM’s are buying it. But we are Fin fans so we know this could actually really happen.

It may be a message to the Giants that if they trade down with the Chargers that we are going to take their guy.
There is definitely some message being sent...but man this is a weird one.

I’ll play devils advocate for a second. If this is even remotely true, it means one of these OTs has the single highest rating the Dolphins staff has ever given a lineman. More likely, I chalk this up to even more smoke to distract from the Dolphins wanting Tua. I mean it’s a little coincidental the Dolphins are linked to Tua again today and suddenly this comes out.

All jokes and Tua cult stuff aside.

If we pass on Tua so we can draft a tackle who is worse than the tackle we gave away less than a year ago for the sake of this rebuild. Then I am done with this team.

I always knew not taking Tua was a possibility. But passing on him for a tackle? The idea genuinely upsets me

If we pass on Tua so we can draft a tackle who is worse than the tackle we gave away less than a year ago for the sake of this rebuild. Then I am done with this team.

I always knew not taking Tua was a possibility. But passing on him for a tackle? The idea genuinely upsets me
Nevermind trading up for one...

The only people who know what plan really is are Flo, Grier, and Ross. I seriously doubt any if them would leak their true intentions to anyone 1 day before the draft. This is more media driven speculation probably started by Mando or Omar then picked up and recycled from ESPN and NFL network hacks

Yeah. Three years of hearing "We just need to improve the RG spot and defense and then Jordan Love will take off" does not sound like a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom