****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 481 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also live in Europe and I feel what you said. None of my friends watch this sport and I’m tired of staying up until morning for average or below. I chose the Dolphins because of the movie Any Given Sunday. For whatever reason, football in Miami seemed so cool to me. Then I found out about Marino, Shula, the perfect season and I became hooked. It’s been a bumpy ride ever since, but still I have hope. We better get Tua tomorrow or I’ll be pissed.

I don't even care that we are mediocre. I just ask that we alteast want to be good.

I don't even care that we are mediocre. I just ask that we alteast want to be good.

I want to believe that Grier and the rest of the current FO aren’t as dumb as people think. At least I doubt we’re going to see another Long vs Matt Ryan situation as some are speculating. We’ll know for sure friday morning.

Im right there too. Ive been following the Fins since 1998. Ive watched countless drafts where we pick guys that never pan out and then its a repeating cycle. Its time to nut up and pick Tia, build around the kid and let it fly in 2021. I honestly dont know how i will react with yet another disappointing draft. Especially after the crap they put us fans through last year with a promise the future is bright. That future better not be an OL at 5.

There is definitely some message being sent...but man this is a weird one.

I’ll play devils advocate for a second. If this is even remotely true, it means one of these OTs has the single highest rating the Dolphins staff has ever given a lineman. More likely, I chalk this up to even more smoke to distract from the Dolphins wanting Tua. I mean it’s a little coincidental the Dolphins are linked to Tua again today and suddenly this comes out.
At no #3 the Phins can still take Tua and at #5 the OT or whatever

There is no way the Phins have told who they truly want at #3 or #5 if they do that they lose all their leverage

I started supporting Miami in the Sparano days knowing we stunk, that we were the worst team in Madden. I could have supported the Packers or Pats or any good team I wanted, but Miami felt right.

I have supported them though **** season after **** season, with GMs I loathed, ever since without complaint. I love this team, I watch preseason losses at 4am even though we stink and I have never seen a good dolphins team. Not a single person I know watches the NFL, if I had given up on the Dolphins and started supporting the Pats or any good team nobody would ever have judged me but I love the Dolphins to death. Some of you guys talk about missing the Marino days, id cut off an arm to watch a wildcard game which doesn't involve Matt Moore.

I have literally never known a good Dolphins team. But I finally have hope, hope that Tua could be special. I have always known it was possible we wont get him, I was very upset when the tank failed, but now we still have a chance to get him.

To me Tua is the embodiment of hope. I always liked Tannehill, but I thought he was a good player who needed a great team, he was not a transcendent talent. Tua is special. There has been so much talk that we would pass on him for a scrub like Herbert but its never really bothered me, deep down I know they may pass due to his health concerns. But to pass on him for a trackle? Or worse, to trade up to get a tackle?

This has genuinely upset me. Its should be a silly rumour, but it just fits everything which I have ever feared about this Ireland/Hickey/Tannebaum/Grier front office so perfectly. It feels like Grier has been caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

To pass on hope, to take a tackle who will never be as good as the one we threw away less than 12 months ago. It just seems so very Dolphins.

If they pass on Tua for a tackle I am done with this team until Steve Ross and every scout is gone.
Relax, it is all smoke brother, only the FO 4 and Ross know otherwise the FO just lost all leverage like the Bengals by disclosing who they are taking they cant back out now

There is definitely some message being sent...but man this is a weird one.

I’ll play devils advocate for a second. If this is even remotely true, it means one of these OTs has the single highest rating the Dolphins staff has ever given a lineman. More likely, I chalk this up to even more smoke to distract from the Dolphins wanting Tua. I mean it’s a little coincidental the Dolphins are linked to Tua again today and suddenly this comes out.
Until I see the rating the Dolphins staff gave Dallas Thomas, I'm not buying into this theory.

If anyone still wishes to enter the loving embrace of Cult Of Tua, now is the time to do so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom