****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 482 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Tua be with you all! If Tua isn’t the pick by the end of tomorrow night it’s going to be heartbreaking.

I wasn't a member when we passed on Brees, Rodgers or Ryan. But in Finheaven's 20 year existence I doubt there has ever been a reaction like we will inevitably see if we pass on Tua.

I really hope it doesn't come to that. It would be so nice to see the fanbase (mostly) united and excited for once, even if only for a few months.

___

. Between this thread and the tank for Tua thread during the season, there has been a lot of bullshit and nonsense. But there has also been many great posts and I think a lot of members enjoyed them

For good or ill, for many people (including me) the last 12 months of Dolphins football has been about the hunt for Tua. Let's see if the Dolphins make it all worthwhile tomorrow

Last edited:
I wasn't a member when we passed on Brees, Rodgers or Ryan. But in Finheaven'1s 20 year existence I doubt there has ever been a reaction like we will inevitably see if we pass on Tua.
The circus of circuses around here was when they passed on Brady Quinn. That gets swept under the rug now bc he was a bust, but at the time...

The sad part is I've been watching the likes of expert pundits like Chris (Colour Blind) Simms (look at his INT stats) and Peter King (Saban and Belichick kiss arse) last few days and its had me reaching for The Samaritans Hotline.
I'm hoping my team with 3 1st round picks will swing the bat and say...let's try. Let's give our team a chance to grab a player that might get it back to playing in January. Next yrs draft our team is also loaded. Options are there but if they let the majority of fans opinions down on this one I can see...well... history continually repeating itself will wear itself thin after 20yrs

The circus of circuses around here was when they passed on Brady Quinn. That gets swept under the rug now bc he was a bust, but at the time...
You are correct. Dolphin fans wanted to fire everyone associated with the Dolphins when they drafted Ginn and passed on Quinn. While Ginn obviously was drafted too high at 10. Quinn ended up proving that he shouldn’t have been drafted at all in the 2007 draft.

I wasn't a member when we passed on Brees, Rodgers or Ryan. But in Finheaven's 20 year existence I doubt there has ever been a reaction like we will inevitably see if we pass on Tua.

I really hope it doesn't come to that. It would be so nice to see the fanbase (mostly) united and excited for once, even if only for a few months.

___

. Between this thread and the tank for Tua thread during the season, there has been a lot of bullshit and nonsense. But there has also been many great posts and I think a lot of members enjoyed them

For good or ill, for many people (including me) the last 12 months of Dolphins football has been about the hunt for Tua. Let's see if the Dolphins make it all worthwhile tomorrow
Tagovailoa
Unites
All

Last edited:
Until I see the rating the Dolphins staff gave Dallas Thomas, I'm not buying into this theory.
Dallas Thomas will forever be the reminder that sometimes the fans DO know more than the coaches.

The sheer amount of times the team trotted him out when we all knew he was useless was insane. I started to question if we were in some sort of parallel universe

So in the hope tomorrow Miami grabs the next franchise QB I offer this funny story.

Watching my kid today and he wanted to watch Magic School Bus. And it happened to be an episode with Dan Marino as a guest voice (didn’t know he did a cameo) . I took it as a sign tomorrow we get a franchise guy.

Maybe I’ll watch Ace Ventura tonight and fantasize about a franchise QB and a super bowl with the Fins in it.

Passing on Brees was hard to watch. I was also one of the guys on Brady Quinns BW. Tough times ive seen as a Fin fan. Biggest question, will tomorrow be more of the same or will we finally take that leap.

All smoke screens in an attempt to gain more picks by freaking other GMs out that their guy will be gone. Its all Chase Young at 2
Exactly. The Redskins will end up staying at 2 and taking Young. Not buying any of these rumors.

Yeah I'm switching DJ's mock draft off now on NFLN, after he went Herbert at 5, hate him and his wonky ass smile :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom